Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
111 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 111

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jersey City employee Luis Manuel Bayo busted on drug dealing charges near City Hall -processed l
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/24 10:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

GrovePath wrote:
I must say I do Tivo American Gangster on BET -- and I also hope this guy "rats" on other city workers -- but I do know from reading the article that this guy predates Healy (2001) -- in any event it will be great if this enables a lot of house cleaning to happen at city hall -- I don't think it is easy to get rid of a lot of existing people.

Quote:

NNJR wrote:
Quote:
Police said none of the undercover purchases took place in City Hall or on city property. Bayo has posted his $125,000 bail.

That they know of... I say give him a pardon for letting him rat out every other city hall employee that is involved, American gangster style. If he refuses, throw the book at him, 10 yrs.

scumbag.

Gentlemen:

It is a great idea but unfortunately it will never happen.

The Democratic Political Machine would put pressure on the Hudson County Prosecutor not to embarrass the Healy Administration during an Mayoral Election Year(2008)

Good thinking all,

DTG

Posted on: 2007/11/16 15:28

Re: Jersey City employee Luis Manuel Bayo busted on drug dealing charges near City Hall -processed l
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
I must say I do Tivo American Gangster on BET -- and I also hope this guy "rats" on other city workers -- but I do know from reading the article that this guy predates Healy (2001) -- in any event it will be great if this enables a lot of house cleaning to happen at city hall -- I don't think it is easy to get rid of a lot of existing people.

Quote:

NNJR wrote:
Quote:
Police said none of the undercover purchases took place in City Hall or on city property. Bayo has posted his $125,000 bail.

That they know of... I say give him a pardon for letting him rat out every other city hall employee that is involved, American gangster style. If he refuses, throw the book at him, 10 yrs.

scumbag.

Posted on: 2007/11/16 15:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/24 10:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

From Jersey Journal:

Bayo was hired by the city on Oct. 29, 2001, and he worked in the Mayor's Action Bureau before his current position...

...his job was to help process loans for homeowners who want to rehabilitate their properties using money from federal Community Development Block Grants...
[/quote]

I see it is time to bring back my favorite Jersey City Game

?The Jerrramiah Healy Game ?

The idea of the ? Jerrramiah Healy Game ? is to guess on what day the next civil servant will get into hot water.
Hot water is define as a miss-deed that makes any local paper with a circulation greater than 200 printed copies on any given day.

(See Criminal trend among Jersey City cops, firefighters? Post )

Rules:

1-The ? Jerrramiah Healy Game ? is played by guessing the day of the next Civil Servant Event , henceforth know as a C.S.E.

Bonus Points

1-If the winner correctly predicts the department of the C.S.E. individual they will win bonus points.

2- If the winner correctly predicts if the C.S.E. individual holds multiple municipal jobs they will win bonus points

3-If the winner correctly predicts if the C.S.E. individual is related to anyone in City Hall they will win bonus points

Exclusion

Civil Servants and/or elected officials are not permitted to play because they may purposely get themselves in hot water to win. We are in JC and anything is possible.

Awards

The winner will receive a 35% discount for a month on your next "POT" purchased from Councilwoman Willie Flood?s son
(See post Councilwoman Willie Flood?s son busted selling Pot)

Bonus Points

I (DTG ) will buy dinner for the winner and a guest at Skinner's Loft. (Not to exceed $150.00 and one winner per month)

Love Always,

DTG

Posted on: 2007/11/16 14:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/12/15 2:25
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

scumbag.

Posted on: 2007/11/16 13:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Fat-Ass-Bike,

If you read the article carefully you will see that Luis Manuel Bayo was hired and worked for a former Mayor's Action Bureau -- it was in 2001 before Healy was in office -- under Healy, Bayo's current position is/was to help process loans for low income homeowners to get federal money to rehabilitate their properties.

Quote:

From Jersey Journal:

Bayo was hired by the city on Oct. 29, 2001, and he worked in the Mayor's Action Bureau before his current position...

...his job was to help process loans for homeowners who want to rehabilitate their properties using money from federal Community Development Block Grants...

Posted on: 2007/11/16 13:17

Re: Jersey City employee Luis Manuel Bayo busted on drug dealing charges near City Hall -processed loans
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

he worked in the Mayor's Action Bureau...

Police said none of the undercover purchases took place in City Hall or on city property.

That's funny - Mayor's action Bureau and hand picked I bet.

Also the purchases didn't take place in City Hall or on city property - yeah right, I bet they will never know if he did or didn't sell drugs in city hall or on city property, but what about during paid city time!

Resized Image

Posted on: 2007/11/16 4:33
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Jersey City employee Luis Manuel Bayo busted on drug dealing charges near City Hall -processed loans
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City employee busted on drug dealing charges

by Michaelangelo Conte
Thursday November 15, 2007, 6:37 PM

A Jersey City worker has been busted on drug charges after selling cocaine to undercover cops, including on one occasion when he popped into City Hall for a while and then made the deal nearby, officials said today.

Luis Manuel Bayo, 41, of Jersey City, is charged with more than a dozen offenses, including dealing drugs within 1,000 feet of a school, a charge that could land him in jail for a decade, Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio said today.

Jersey City spokeswoman Jennifer Morrill said his job was to help process loans for homeowners who want to rehabilitate their properties using money from federal Community Development Block Grants. The loans are allotted based on income, Morrill said.

Bayo was arrested on Nov. 8 after Hudson County Prosecutor's Office detectives executed a search warrant at his home and seized 47 bags of suspected cocaine and more than $1,000, DeFazio said.

He was hired by the city on Oct. 29, 2001, and he worked in the Mayor's Action Bureau before his current position, Morrill said. She said the city has not received official notification of the arrest but when notification is made, the appropriate action will be taken, including suspension if warranted.

The prosecutor's office did not release information on the arrest until today.

Posted on: 2007/11/16 2:30

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017