Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 113

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: marijuana and $50,000 in cash were seized in a Downtown Jersey City luxury highrise
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/9/9 18:52
From Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
I have noticed people on JClist love to assume. Its easy to say mean spirited things when you are hiding behind a computer.

Posted on: 2012/4/8 11:49

Re: marijuana and $50,000 in cash were seized in a Downtown Jersey City luxury highrise
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Seagull wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Seagull wrote:
Considering he has a Pakistani name, and Pakistan is overwhelmingly Islamic with a 97% majority, I am going to deduce that he is Muslim. However, nobody has concrete evidence that he is, and even if he is, I don't care. He's still got to explain why he had a 13 lbs. package of pot addressed to him and why he has another pound in his apartment. All religion and race-baiting aside, I feel sorry for this guy. What a waste of a life.

and who are you to call someone a waste of life for engaging in a non-violent transaction?

And who are you? The new voice of marijuana reform in NJ? Maybe you don't understand what I said earlier, or maybe you're just trolling. Listen up, cause I'm not gonna repeat myself. I think it's bullshit that people get locked up for weed, and I didn't call him a waste of life. I said it's a waste of a life, and I feel sorry for him. He's gonna be facing 5-10 years in a state prison. THAT'S A WASTE!

Easy there, tiger. What you posted could have been interpreted either way.

Posted on: 2012/4/8 2:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/19 15:21
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Seagull wrote:
Considering he has a Pakistani name, and Pakistan is overwhelmingly Islamic with a 97% majority, I am going to deduce that he is Muslim. However, nobody has concrete evidence that he is, and even if he is, I don't care. He's still got to explain why he had a 13 lbs. package of pot addressed to him and why he has another pound in his apartment. All religion and race-baiting aside, I feel sorry for this guy. What a waste of a life.

and who are you to call someone a waste of life for engaging in a non-violent transaction?

And who are you? The new voice of marijuana reform in NJ? Maybe you don't understand what I said earlier, or maybe you're just trolling. Listen up, cause I'm not gonna repeat myself. I think it's bullshit that people get locked up for weed, and I didn't call him a waste of life. I said it's a waste of a life, and I feel sorry for him. He's gonna be facing 5-10 years in a state prison. THAT'S A WASTE!

Posted on: 2012/4/8 2:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Seagull wrote:

Posted on: 2012/4/8 1:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
could be Atheist...

Posted on: 2012/4/8 0:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2012/4/7 23:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Seagull wrote:
Quote:

Asif wrote:
Owls are an ancient symbol of wisdom apparently owlie is far far away from being wise.

Not only is your statement assuming a great deal but it's down right racist and shows how ignorant you are.

The statement is worthy of someone like Heights....so congratulations for being a prick!

Heights is right. If you weren't such an arrogant, self-righteous little turd you would understand that Islam prohibits all drug use. Also, last time I checked "Muslim" wasn't a race moron.

How do you know he's a Muslim?

Posted on: 2012/4/7 23:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Asif wrote:
To heights and his fellow klansmen. I am not trying to claim i am better than anyone. I still stand by my earlier statements. You are all assuming too much. If this guy was joe smith or any other generic sounding name(his supposed religion would not have been brought up). Also, in Owlie's post he insinuates not only his he a muslim but probably because his so called(religion) prohibits drugs...he must be a terrorist.

You don't know this person. Last time i checked he is innocent until proven guilty. You guys know we have something called the constitution and the bill of rights. For all you know he was raised as a secular humanist. Or he chooses not to observe any religion. Ya just don't know.

Now, there are always posts of people who have been arrested and charged with some crime or another. If any of you can ....post one of your old posts where you point out someone's religion.....along the same treatment you are meting this guy...then i will happily take it all back.

Until then yes, you guys are morons who eat turds. Thanks.

Well spoken moron. I enjoyed your non-sensical babble. Now get back in your hole.

Posted on: 2012/4/7 23:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users
To heights and his fellow klansmen. I am not trying to claim i am better than anyone. I still stand by my earlier statements. You are all assuming too much. If this guy was joe smith or any other generic sounding name(his supposed religion would not have been brought up). Also, in Owlie's post he insinuates not only his he a muslim but probably because his so called(religion) prohibits drugs...he must be a terrorist.

You don't know this person. Last time i checked he is innocent until proven guilty. You guys know we have something called the constitution and the bill of rights. For all you know he was raised as a secular humanist. Or he chooses not to observe any religion. Ya just don't know.

Now, there are always posts of people who have been arrested and charged with some crime or another. If any of you can ....post one of your old posts where you point out someone's religion.....along the same treatment you are meting this guy...then i will happily take it all back.

Until then yes, you guys are morons who eat turds. Thanks.

Posted on: 2012/4/7 22:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Asif wrote:
Owls are an ancient symbol of wisdom apparently owlie is far far away from being wise.

Not only is your statement assuming a great deal but it's down right racist and shows how ignorant you are.

The statement is worthy of someone like Heights....so congratulations for being a prick!

Heights is right. If you weren't such an arrogant, self-righteous little turd you would understand that Islam prohibits all drug use. Also, last time I checked "Muslim" wasn't a race moron.

Posted on: 2012/4/7 20:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Asif wrote:

It is you Asif...as if I didn't know. that is the prick. How dare you link Owlie and me up with racisim. The name of the drug dealer is associated with a religion of abstaining from illegal use of narcotics. The insurance companies use a form of assumption all the time and so do law enforcement agencies as well. Profiling is also used by credit agencies and human resources departments in their hiring practices. Just look at the Facebook inquiries from all of the above.

Posted on: 2012/4/7 18:14
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TurnSignal wrote:
WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

CSXrailfan wrote:
Good job to the police for getting this dangerous criminal off the streets. All the recent carjackings are probably done by people needing their marijuana "fix".

LOL what are you talking about? Selling marijuana makes you dangerous? How so?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm[/quote]

Hey, maybe he was but there are some people here who would make a similar comment without sarcasm.

Posted on: 2012/4/7 17:17

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/10/13 13:41
Group:
Registered Users
WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

CSXrailfan wrote:
Good job to the police for getting this dangerous criminal off the streets. All the recent carjackings are probably done by people needing their marijuana "fix".

LOL what are you talking about? Selling marijuana makes you dangerous? How so?[/quote]

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm

Posted on: 2012/4/7 16:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CSXrailfan wrote:

LOL what are you talking about? Selling marijuana makes you dangerous? How so?

Posted on: 2012/4/7 16:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/1/31 23:18
Group:
Registered Users
I'm surprised he didn't live on 420 Greene Street. :)

Posted on: 2012/4/7 14:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/8/8 14:59
Group:
Banned

Posted on: 2012/4/7 13:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

+1

Posted on: 2012/4/7 12:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2012/4/7 6:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/4 8:59
Group:
Registered Users
Salman H. Khalid ... hmmmm...sounds like someone who's not personally allowed to drink or take drugs himself but believes it's OK to distribute to non-believers? This needs further investigation.

Posted on: 2012/4/7 4:47

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/9/9 18:52
From Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
13 does seem like an odd #...wonder where the other pounds went LOL

Posted on: 2012/4/7 2:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/23 10:53
Group:
Registered Users
Lol, lucky number 13. :)

Posted on: 2012/4/7 1:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/9 18:01
From Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
hmmmmm 13 lbs.

Posted on: 2012/4/6 17:47

marijuana and $50,000 in cash were seized in a Downtown Jersey City luxury highrise
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
About $40,000 worth of marijuana and $50,000 in cash were seized in a Downtown Jersey City luxury highrise last month following a weeklong probe that also led to the arrest of Greene Street man, officials announced today.

"This was definitely a wholesale operation," Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio said this morning.

Salman H. Khalid, 22, of 70 Greene St., was arrested March 19 in the lobby of his building after a package containing 13 pounds of marijuana was delivered to him, DeFazio said.
The next day, detectives executed a search warrant on Khalid's apartment and found the cash and an additional pound and a half of pot, DeFazio said.
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... f_13_pounds_of_marij.htmljj

Posted on: 2012/4/6 16:48

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017