Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
142 user(s) are online (126 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 142

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: From NJPOLITICKER/Schundler supports Healy ouster
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/11/19 15:19
Group:
Banned
Quote:

WFL wrote:
Manzo is going after Healy to get back at him for not allowing him on the county ticket when he ran for State Senator. Bret is jumping on the wagon because he wants Jerry out so he can run for mayor. Little does Bret know that there are people out there that believe you shouldn't throw stones in glass houses and that these people might hold evidence that another past politician might have stepped in and intervened on behalf of a family member on more then one occasion concerning an intoxicated moment.

If the politicians of this great city spent the same time and effort as they do on trying to take each other down on matters that trully concern their constituents, we trully
would be the greatest city in the world.

Too bad, OLD habbitS die hard.

CK

Posted on: 2008/9/19 20:21

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/9/19 19:36
Group:
Registered Users
Manzo is going after Healy to get back at him for not allowing him on the county ticket when he ran for State Senator. Bret is jumping on the wagon because he wants Jerry out so he can run for mayor. Little does Bret know that there are people out there that believe you shouldn't throw stones in glass houses and that these people might hold evidence that another past politician might have stepped in and intervened on behalf of a family member on more then one occasion concerning an intoxicated moment.

Posted on: 2008/9/19 19:44

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/2/20 15:39
Group:
Registered Users
"cankicker" you can believe what you want, however, I really am not thrilled with "Manzos" way of politicking. Personally, I think if Manzo would spend more time "running" for office instead of "eliminating" people from either running for office or staying in office he would achieve better results. As for for Schundler, I just think hes a snake oil salesman never trusted him. Now, does this make me a Healy or a Fulop supporter?

Posted on: 2008/9/19 9:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
JC like this nation, needs a clean sweep of all the dead wood and 'sheep' from politics and local governemnt executive positions.

We need new blood, new ideas, new direction and new priorities and most of all strong ethical regulations that is bias and works to the benefit of JC residents and stakeholders.

FAB, that why JC needs YOU!

Seriously, Frank the Pizza Man is running, and he makes you look like a PhD economist. WTF does "production for the people" mean? Sound commie to me.

Posted on: 2008/9/19 2:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
JC like this nation, needs a clean sweep of all the dead wood and 'sheep' from politics and local governemnt executive positions.

We need new blood, new ideas, new direction and new priorities and most of all strong ethical regulations that is bias and works to the benefit of JC residents and stakeholders.

Posted on: 2008/9/18 22:58
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/11/19 15:19
Group:
Banned
Quote:

samual wrote:
First Schundler tries to take a free ride on the backs of the hardworking people who brought forth the "Pay to Play" ordinance to fruition, now after that failed, he is trying to jump on "possible" mayoral candidate Manzo's bandwagon to oust Healy because of the indiscretions in Bradley Beach. Obviously Bret is a follower, I think he would make a great council candidate, possibly even Council President. He follows well.

It's obvious that your part of the Manzo Camp and thats ok, since its your duty to stick up for Manzo.

Bottom line and fact behold, Manzo has run many times for mayor and has lost the same amount of times, what does that say to you ?????

He's not an innovator but a throwback and most voters believe it or not see right through that.

Is Bret good for JC ?, Well only time and the history books will be the judge,irregardless this Adm has to go, crime is at all time High, Taxes are through the roof and we now need a mayor who can think outside the box and unfortunatley your candidate Manzo doesn't fit that criteria.

CK

Posted on: 2008/9/18 19:39

From NJPOLITICKER/Schundler supports Healy ouster
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/2/20 15:39
Group:
Registered Users
First Schundler tries to take a free ride on the backs of the hardworking people who brought forth the "Pay to Play" ordinance to fruition, now after that failed, he is trying to jump on "possible" mayoral candidate Manzo's bandwagon to oust Healy because of the indiscretions in Bradley Beach. Obviously Bret is a follower, I think he would make a great council candidate, possibly even Council President. He follows well.

Posted on: 2008/9/18 18:45

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017