Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
110 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 110

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Another Bogus Ticket
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Having a corner property, Ive been dealing with this BS on and off for almost 10 years. I've personally dealt with that particular NID officer badge #6030.

He's a reasonable guy and if you call him up and explain the story, (201) 547-5683, he will actually do the legwork for you.

I found garbage strewn across my sidewalk about 2 months ago with someone's name, address, bank info and that person lived about 5 blocks away. He coolectedt he information and went to investigate. Problem was, they had moved.

Call the NID offices and have a talk with him.

Quote:

cm4cd wrote:
Quote:

djh101 wrote:
I don't understand the excitement ---- the opening post reads that it was a warning and not an actual summons with a fine.

Take the warning for its designated purpose ---- which in your case means making sure your neighbor's sh*t stays as far away from your property line as possible, so as to hopefully avoid this in the future. These are the perils of living in close proximity. I've had to move my neighbor's crap more times than I can recount.

I did nothing wrong. Nothing. What your saying is that it's my job to make sure the my neighbors don't leave stuff on their property that might be mistaken for mine? That way i dont get fined when the City f**ks up?

Stuff that! The City needs to hire people with an IQ to the level that they can figure out property boundaries. Those that fail to issue correct tickets should simply be fired for incompetance, wasting the cities time and wasting the taxpayers time.

Posted on: 2007/9/4 19:11

Hide User information
Last Login :
2007/12/24 8:01
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

djh101 wrote:
I don't understand the excitement ---- the opening post reads that it was a warning and not an actual summons with a fine.

Take the warning for its designated purpose ---- which in your case means making sure your neighbor's sh*t stays as far away from your property line as possible, so as to hopefully avoid this in the future. These are the perils of living in close proximity. I've had to move my neighbor's crap more times than I can recount.

I did nothing wrong. Nothing. What your saying is that it's my job to make sure the my neighbors don't leave stuff on their property that might be mistaken for mine? That way i dont get fined when the City f**ks up?

Stuff that! The City needs to hire people with an IQ to the level that they can figure out property boundaries. Those that fail to issue correct tickets should simply be fired for incompetance, wasting the cities time and wasting the taxpayers time.

Posted on: 2007/9/2 4:06

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/15 1:20
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2007/8/31 15:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/12/15 2:25
Group:
Registered Users
Really sucks they couldn't get the right house but I'm glad they are enforcing this. There are dimwits who put their trash our on the weekend so it can sit on the curb till sunday night.

Posted on: 2007/8/31 13:36

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/10/17 23:54
Group:
Registered Users
It was really funny actually. I was only there about an hour and a half. They basically cut the ticket cost in half just for you showing up. But like I said you could get yours totally thrown out.

And I got to see some of JCs finest youths who were there for curfew violations or to turn their reports in to the judge.

Even better were people that were there for moving violations.

Posted on: 2007/8/31 11:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/1 9:09
From Southern JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

nikkiinnj wrote:
Just go to court and fight it. I was issued a ticket for putting my trash out too early and there was a woman there who was issued a ticket for the wrong property and they threw it out.

It's really not a big deal.

I don't know, having to take time out of your day to go sit in court for something you didn't do seems like a big deal to me. (But then, listening to dim-wits try to talk their way out of violations they did commit can be entertaining.)

Posted on: 2007/8/31 9:15

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/10/17 23:54
Group:
Registered Users
Just go to court and fight it. I was issued a ticket for putting my trash out too early and there was a woman there who was issued a ticket for the wrong property and they threw it out.

It's really not a big deal.

Posted on: 2007/8/31 5:30

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
PS: J Marly, badge number 6030. I have photograhphic evidence to prove the warning you issued to me is wrong and, at best, sloppy work on your part.

I will do everything in my power to make sure you don't issue false and ill-considered tickets. You're on notice and take more care with the tickets you issue going forward.

Posted on: 2007/8/31 4:43

Another Bogus Ticket

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Just got a "Quality of Life"reminder warning me not to put my recycling out before 7pm. Nice white ticket saying i've violated City codes and failure to comply will result in a fine of $106 min to $1000 maximum.

Problem is the #OOPS#wit that issued the ticket got the wrong house. My neighbor put their recyclables out early. Now i dont mind the City taking this kind of action. It's good to ticket ppl that violate thid kind of issue.

But please train your guys right. The garbage wasn't even in front of my property. Can you MORONS at least get it right or we'll make sure ur ASS is fired and hire someone who can figure which property is violating City laws.

Posted on: 2007/8/31 4:33

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017