Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
59 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 59

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: City awarding contract on health services
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
12/27 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
Is this entire thread about Yvonne's completely unsubstantiated "suspicions"? Oy vey. A new low even for wacky you, Yvonne.

They are two resolutions you find on the agenda for 11/10/15: 15.790 and 15.791 or simply 10:O and 10:R - I don't make things up, I don't need to with this administration.

Posted on: 2015/11/8 3:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/27 14:41
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Is this entire thread about Yvonne's completely unsubstantiated "suspicions"? Oy vey. A new low even for wacky you, Yvonne.

Posted on: 2015/11/7 2:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Why should my tax dollars be used to reward a campaign contributor? I also spoke up when former Mayor Schundler laid off people in Public Works then hired an outside firm to cut grass in Van Vorst Park. Yes, that firm also contributed to Schundler campaign list. I would rather keep local people employed and not use an outside firm. Isn't Fulop the same person who campaigned against this practice?

Posted on: 2015/11/6 20:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/5/8 0:52
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
I dont even understand what you are ranting about. Typically its at least clear what you are complaining about even if your argument is muddled and nonsensical... Is everything ok?

Posted on: 2015/11/6 20:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Of course not, this money comes from the state at least the majority. When you privatize services someone makes a profit, our water bills are an example of that. Why not leave the service in our health department? I believe Fulop is throwing a contract to one of his friends with the expectations of campaign contributions.

Posted on: 2015/11/6 18:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
For years, Jersey City has been providing health services for the poor for uninsured children, adults and seniors. It also provides for the treatment of STDs. With our high population of immigrants in JC without health insurance, I am concerned about this. The city has always provide these services with some if not all state funding. What is the purpose of this? I still remember Fulop trying to give the EMS contract to Carepoint, so what is the purpose of closing down our services and giving out the contracts?
I suspect Fulop want to give contracts to his political friends that donate to his campaign.

What exactly are you even suggesting? That we don't treat these individuals? That we do it with public money?

Posted on: 2015/11/6 17:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
JC has a lot of children coming here from other countries who do not qualify for healthcare under Obama. I am not a fan of our liberal policy but neither should the public be exposed to health crisis. As a retired teacher, I would read what diseases travel into our country with immigration. You would be shocked.

Posted on: 2015/11/6 14:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/11/15 0:07
From Harsimus Cove
Group:
Registered Users
We have Medicaid and Obamacare, why do we still have uninsured children?

Posted on: 2015/11/6 14:05

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/19 17:57
From paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
I have no problem with mayor Fulop giving free healthcare to a hollywood director, as long as he films his next movie HERE in jersey City.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
psyop, you are funny, but let's have a review. Fulop made sure McKnight had a job, yet he never paid his fine to the state. Fulop gave redevelopment loans to Bruce Ratner, a developer with a checkered past according to the New York Times. Then, there are those sweetheart contracts he gave to Brian Nelson, a well-known bundler and fundraiser for Steve Fulop, his firm received contracts.
Actually, I think Fulop's donations should be compared to the contracts that are given out at council meetings. I didn't even add the MUA contracts.

Posted on: 2015/11/6 2:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
psyop, you are funny, but let's have a review. Fulop made sure McKnight had a job, yet he never paid his fine to the state. Fulop gave redevelopment loans to Bruce Ratner, a developer with a checkered past according to the New York Times. Then, there are those sweetheart contracts he gave to Brian Nelson, a well-known bundler and fundraiser for Steve Fulop, his firm received contracts.
Actually, I think Fulop's donations should be compared to the contracts that are given out at council meetings. I didn't even add the MUA contracts.

Posted on: 2015/11/6 2:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
For years, Jersey City has been providing health services for the poor for uninsured children, adults and seniors. It also provides for the treatment of STDs. With our high population of immigrants in JC without health insurance, I am concerned about this. The city has always provide these services with some if not all state funding. What is the purpose of this? I still remember Fulop trying to give the EMS contract to Carepoint, so what is the purpose of closing down our services and giving out the contracts?
I suspect Fulop want to give contracts to his political friends that donate to his campaign.

Ok, so now you are just speculating on something the evil mayor might do? Do you not have anything better to do?

Posted on: 2015/11/6 1:34

City awarding contract on health services
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/11/6 1:17

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017