Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
92 user(s) are online (36 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 92

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: jerseys finest
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/7/8 2:45
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
Are you serious I never said she was a drug dealer so before you start with your accusations read again. hopefully it will be on the news sometime soon. And no my cell was dead so I could not record there were quite a few people out there tho so I am hoping someone did. And as far as making it up I REALLY dont have time for all of that I am over the age of 10 but im not so sure about you

Posted on: 2008/10/11 19:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/4/5 16:21
Group:
Registered Users
Greenville Chick- did anyone take pics with a camera phone?

With your past hatred of JCPD you seem very calm for someone that just witnessed a 14 yr old girl drug dealer get pummeled by JC Police.

Again there is more to this story or you made the whole thing up.

I just find it ironic that you saw this when you've been anti-police on every post and always defend the criminal.

Posted on: 2008/10/11 15:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Steroids at work ?

I always thought RESPECT was a 2 way thing !

Posted on: 2008/10/11 4:07
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/14 17:57
From McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
I have to ask, Greenvillechick -- where did this happen?

My recommendation would be for this officer to surrender her/his weapon and to be on desk duty while s/he undergoes intensive re-training plus anger management.

Is that even an option? My understanding is that most police environments take this kind of thing as a given, unless there is media coverage and/or a lawsuit.

Maybe some JC cops are gearing up for marshall law. Sorry, but I'm only half joking.

Posted on: 2008/10/11 3:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Good Cop, Bad Cop and Ugly Cop - JC has them all, but appear to do little to weed out those that need removing.

Posted on: 2008/10/11 2:52
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

jerseys finest
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/7/8 2:45
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
never in my short life have I witnesed police brutality till tonight I was just walkin down the block to get something to eat when the police decided to run down on a dealer ok fine a 14 year old girl was walking past when the told her to move it along when she told them she was trying to walk by maybe in a attitude well no rhyme or reason the cop pounced and proceeded to beat her bloody. I am shocked and sickened by this now you may know why I feel the way i do about certain police. The news has been called and the paper notifyed as well I am very interested to hear the cops version of this story. This is no stretch of truth but and eyewitness encounter. They are lucky they didnt start a riot out here because everyone was CLEARLY shaken and upset while it was going down. Watch the papers and news tomorrow hopefully it gets picked up. Very sad

Posted on: 2008/10/11 2:36

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017