Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
75 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 75

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Fulop says Jersey City's efforts to recruit blacks into police force most aggressive
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Sounds like a great recruiting tool. I've heard Goldman Sachs had a similar process. We should get some real competent police men and women.

Posted on: 2016/1/31 1:49

Re: Fulop says Jersey City's efforts to recruit blacks into police force most aggressive
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
"Jersey City Public Safety Director Jim Shea "and myself actually counsel those men and women and say 'Look you're over the hardest obstacle, you're in. You have a career of 20, 25 years ahead of you. You have a potential to make six figures. Don't make a foolish mistake.' And yet at the same time, many of these people drop out," Fulop said."

Good. Who needs those morons to become cops?

Posted on: 2016/1/31 0:46

Fulop says Jersey City's efforts to recruit blacks into police force most aggressive
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/26 22:12
Group:
Registered Users

Fulop says Jersey City's efforts to recruit blacks into police force likely most aggressive in the country

By Jonathan Lin | The Jersey Journal
 January 30, 2016 at 6:34 PM

JERSEY CITY -- At a community policing forum today, Mayor Steve Fulop said Jersey City's efforts to recruit young African-Americans into its police force are probably the most aggressive of any city in the country.

Despite those efforts, Fulop reiterated what he's said before: that many recruits bail on the police academy on "day one" when they're faced with drill sergeants who order them around.

Jersey City Public Safety Director Jim Shea "and myself actually counsel those men and women and say 'Look you're over the hardest obstacle, you're in. You have a career of 20, 25 years ahead of you. You have a potential to make six figures. Don't make a foolish mistake.' And yet at the same time, many of these people drop out," Fulop said.

Read more:  http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... ts_to_recruit_blacks.html

Posted on: 2016/1/31 0:36

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017