Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
118 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 118

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Reduction in Car Insurance Rates due to Zip Code
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/9/5 2:01
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
I've had great success with the snapshot as well!

Quote:

suzychapstick wrote:
Interesting! I have used progressive for the past five years. After using that plug-in sort of thing for six months, I've saved significantly. I, too, live in 07302. I wonder if I should give them a shout to see about the renewal. ...

Quote:

radryan03 wrote:
Just had a very interesting discussion with Progressive. My insurance rate went down by over a third at this renewal... I needed to chat with a rep about another issue, but inquired why I had such a significant drop and she said the main reason was
the associated liability of my zip code has improved (07302).

I am interested to know if anyone else has seen a similar? We all know the 'dynamics' of JC have changed (esp downtown)... and this seems to be quantitative proof.

Posted on: 2015/1/20 16:22

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/8/3 20:43
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
Interesting! I have used progressive for the past five years. After using that plug-in sort of thing for six months, I've saved significantly. I, too, live in 07302. I wonder if I should give them a shout to see about the renewal. ...

Quote:

radryan03 wrote:
Just had a very interesting discussion with Progressive. My insurance rate went down by over a third at this renewal... I needed to chat with a rep about another issue, but inquired why I had such a significant drop and she said the main reason was

I am interested to know if anyone else has seen a similar? We all know the 'dynamics' of JC have changed (esp downtown)... and this seems to be quantitative proof.

Posted on: 2015/1/19 23:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
A bit off topic, but I switched to Progressive last year and saved a substantial amount vs. my locally purchased car/rental policy. My policies were increasing every year prior. They have actually gone down again with my renewal in the fall.

I was a bit concerned about losing the local touch, but I haven't experienced any issues - the availability of all records electronically and an easy interface makes the whole process a hell of lot easier and affordable.

Posted on: 2015/1/19 21:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

radryan03 wrote:

Thank you for the heads up. My insurance had seen an increase recently and I was about to call the insurance company to ask them to review the policy before the next renewal. Good to know that a reduction could be possible.

Posted on: 2015/1/19 21:38

Reduction in Car Insurance Rates due to Zip Code
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/9/5 2:01
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/1/19 17:33

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017