Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
53 user(s) are online (43 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 53

more...


Forum Index


Board index » All Posts (jcScout)




Re: Our Lady of Czestochowa Downtown Sex Abuse...
#1
Home away from home
Home away from home


And we return to the same bias and make no point.

Like I said - awful person - the worst.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

jcScout wrote:
I don't know where you've been for the last year, but these behaviors aren't limited to homosexuals... If you wanted to argue that there is a pervasive problem with toxic masculinity across men that drives these behaviors... Yeah... I could see your point. What do you think the #metoo movement is? The implications are pansexual - Corey Feldman is #metoo.

Why the focus on homosexuality... Why are you so obsessed? You love to use this bais that is berating to members of your/our community. I don't know how to get through your thick skull that bad behavior in this world is independent of labels.

For example - I think you're an awful person - the worst actually. I also happen to know you're a senior citizen, woman, straight married, and Catholic. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of others that fall into all the same categories, but I don't use my free will to think they are all awful people.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I do not buy your argument, because the sexual predators who raped boys also raped teenagers and adult seminarians. It is convenient to say one group pedophilia, stays in that group. It might to easier to intimidate a child over an adult but these predators abused minors and adults. I don't buy the argument. This is not just a church problem as I mentioned before, it is also happening in Hollywood according to former child actor Corey Feldman.


The majority of the victims are teen males, in the 80% range. The seminarians who are raped are all males. So this is a homosexual problem. It is not nuns raping these teens and adult men.

Posted on: 2018/9/4 15:13
Top


Re: Our Lady of Czestochowa Downtown Sex Abuse...
#2
Home away from home
Home away from home


I don't know where you've been for the last year, but these behaviors aren't limited to homosexuals... If you wanted to argue that there is a pervasive problem with toxic masculinity across men that drives these behaviors... Yeah... I could see your point. What do you think the #metoo movement is? The implications are pansexual - Corey Feldman is #metoo.

Why the focus on homosexuality... Why are you so obsessed? You love to use this bais that is berating to members of your/our community. I don't know how to get through your thick skull that bad behavior in this world is independent of labels.

For example - I think you're an awful person - the worst actually. I also happen to know you're a senior citizen, woman, straight married, and Catholic. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of others that fall into all the same categories, but I don't use my free will to think they are all awful people.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I do not buy your argument, because the sexual predators who raped boys also raped teenagers and adult seminarians. It is convenient to say one group pedophilia, stays in that group. It might to easier to intimidate a child over an adult but these predators abused minors and adults. I don't buy the argument. This is not just a church problem as I mentioned before, it is also happening in Hollywood according to former child actor Corey Feldman.

Posted on: 2018/9/4 1:53
Top


Re: Our Lady of Czestochowa Downtown Sex Abuse...
#3
Home away from home
Home away from home


Ha - I haven't been on here in a while... But knew this topic would draw out pure Yvonne gold!

I'd like to think that within our shared moral compass we can consistently agree that:
-a sexaul relationship with a minor is abhorrent
- using one's power in the work place for sexual favor is unacceptable
- systemically covering up all the above is damning

All of which have nothing to do with homosexuality. Predators and rapist are exactly that and we know the Catholic Church is good at fostering environment that allows them to flurish. Calling homosexuality the problem is just irresponsible and incorrect.

How do expect to detect if a priest is gay and do you know that ones currently in positions of power are not just really good a hiding it?

Glad to hear you were so 'progressive' at some point in time.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Saying homosexual men should not be priests due to the sex scandals has nothing to due with me. These statements are now coming from people inside the Catholic Church such as bishops and priests and people involved in seminary training. If I was asked this question 20 or 30 years ago, I would say it does not matter but now I realize it does matter.

Posted on: 2018/9/4 0:54
Top


Re: Fulop: despite Trump, Jersey City remains 'welcoming' to immigrants
#4
Home away from home
Home away from home


Nearly incoherent babble.

Stop quoting the bible because you, like most who quote the bible, selectively choose the parts you like/participate.

Religion is a personal preference. If you preferred to be Jewish or Muslim tomorrow you could it and nothing should stop you. You could then freely participate in the tenets of those religions - that is the first amendment.

You realize that you benefit from endlessly from the support from the LGBT community. I know for fact that the companies and banks that manage your teachers' pension employee and support the LGBT community - inclusive of providing benefits to 'partners' regardless of marriage (true for both straight and gay people). It's worth noting that it isnt mandatory to provide those benefits; they chosen to do the right thing. You are living off money that, under your interpretation of your religion, is created under the umbrella of sin. I'd gamble you dont have a problem with that... because how else would you afford the internet connection that allows you to consistently embarrass yourself?

BTW - I am all for businesses denying services to the LGBT community. I think it's incredible stupid, but I would prefer to know where I shouldn't shop - put up a sign and let me know I am not welcome. Let the cards fall...



Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
As I stated before, I cannot go to a Kosher or Muslim restaurant and asked for ham on rye. This is the same thing, forcing someone to violate a core belief of their faith.


Except it is not the same at all.

You are arguing that you should be able to force the Kosher or Muslim business owner to carry an item that goes against tenets of their own faith.

That is not the same as saying that a bakery, which already sells cakes, can choose not to sell their cake to a potential customer because of their faith, sexual orientation, ethnicity.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Americans visit Arabs countries and sometimes there is an emergency, I have never read someone who was deny health service because the person does not wear a headscarf.


You realize that you are arguing against your own point here, right?



No I am not. I have said in previous posts, I do not have the right and I have notice how people here did not bring up the subject that gay friendly bakeries would not bake a cake with Levitcus 18:22.

I believe in the First Amendment which states there should be no state religion and government should not interfere. Government has been interfering when it dictates their law based on 5 members of the Supreme Court is greater than the First Amendment on religion.

I am not a baker, if I was I think I would have a sign in my bakery that states this: Any profits from same sex cakes would go to the law firms that fight for religious freedom for individuals who are being sued over same sex marriage.

Really the goal is to put people of faith out of business by same sex activists. Now I wonder how much business I would get?


Posted on: 2016/12/7 18:29
Top


Re: Fulop: despite Trump, Jersey City remains 'welcoming' to immigrants
#5
Home away from home
Home away from home


Not sure what the point of this post is, other than to take a myopic view on crime... I looked through the article below and while it doesnt say, I am sure this guy is an illegal immigrant..... OR maybe he's just a bad person, because you know, bad people exist.

Son accused of killing, dismembering parents during Thanksgiving visit

BATON ROUGE, La. – A 28-year-old man was arrested in Louisiana on charges of killing and dismembering his parents at their Tennessee home.
Joel Michael Guy Jr. was arrested Tuesday on a fugitive warrant in Baton Rouge, the Knox County Sheriff's Office said. He's accused of killing his parents, Joel Michael Guy Sr., 61, and Lisa Guy, 55.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/30/ ... g-thanksgiving-visit.html

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
.
West New York 28-year-old admits getting 14-year-old pregnant: authorities

By Michaelangelo Conte | The Jersey Journal
on November 29, 2016 at 8:54 AM, updated November 29, 2016 at 1:45 PM

JERSEY CITY -- A 28-year-old West New York man has been charged with having sex with a 14-year-old girl and getting her pregnant.

Edvin Jorge was arrested on Nov. Friday and charged with sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child, the criminal complaint says.

Authorities say the girl told investigators she had sex with Jorge and became pregnant. The 28-year-old also gave a statement in which he admitted having sex with the girl about 10 times, the complaint says.

Jorge's bail was set yesterday in Superior Court at $125,000 and he was ordered to have no contact with the girl.

He told the court he is from Guatamala and he is in the United States illegally when he made his first court appearance on the charges yesterday in Central Judicial Processing court in Jersey City via video link from Hudson County jail in Kearny.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... r.html#incart_river_index


Posted on: 2016/12/1 17:12
Top


Re: Hard Grove Cafe
#6
Home away from home
Home away from home


Rolon's isn't Latino/Caribbean bar; it's a bar, maybe even a dive bar... are you basing that assessment on the people you see at the bar?

HG has been a solid city patron. Moving into a new spot doesn't mean they get to skirt the rules; assuming they will is unfair.

Quote:

I_heart_JC wrote:
Hard Grove's past location: hella loud.
Brightside & PJs at their current locations: not loud.

I remember people getting worked up before PJs opened. that furor died down as soon as they proved themselves to be decent neighbors.

and to further deflate your accusations of racism: nobody complained about Rolon's Bar (the Keyhole) until the frat boys discovered it, and sh*t got loud.

Posted on: 2016/9/8 17:32
Top


Re: Hard Grove Cafe
#7
Home away from home
Home away from home


NIMBY bs +1

This is veiled racism. Of course Brightside and PJ Ryan's are OK - they are Irish Pubs... God forbid a Caribbean bar open in the neighborhood! Sound the horns! Brown people might walk in your neighborhood... omg, can someone call the police already?

Quote:

dr_nick_riviera wrote:
Quote:

mfadam wrote:
It's a nightclub pretending to be a restaurant. No sane person wants this in a historic district/residential area given all the associated problems.

You think they're gonna do a good job soundproofing it? You think they're gonna stick to their max occupancy of 49 (staff included) daily? Do the owners have a good track record with neighborly relations?



What proof or documents do you have that this is intended as a "night club"? And what sort of nightclub is such with a capacity of only ~45 people (if you exclude employees)?

There are other bars in the neighborhood such as PJ Ryan's and Brightside Tavern that present no problems, and I'm sure the usual VVNA braying occurred when those establishments were coming in.

This is nothing more than NIMBY bs.

Posted on: 2016/9/7 15:17
Top


Re: When did the parking meter times change in the Heights?
#8
Home away from home
Home away from home


I dont believe that is a true statement... I am sure plenty of people plan events a Burger King, esp. people with children.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
People do not plan wedding showers, birthday parties, or other events at Burger King. The city is hurting traditional restaurants without the parking.

Posted on: 2016/9/1 14:39
Top


Re: When did the parking meter times change in the Heights?
#9
Home away from home
Home away from home


Burger King was founded in 1954 - I'd say it's pretty traditional.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
People plan events in restaurants which take more than 2 hours. I am not talking about Burger King, I am referring to traditional restaurants.

Posted on: 2016/8/31 14:35
Top


Re: hoboken fuckboys
#10
Home away from home
Home away from home


Yeah... that term definitely has alternative meanings...

Quote:

135jc wrote:
"Hoboken Fuckboy". Interesting choice of name you came up with

Posted on: 2016/8/5 12:59
Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
#11
Home away from home
Home away from home


Do people ever run into her in the wild?


Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

OneSkirt wrote:
How is this thread still a thing???

Yvonne is a crazy bigot...?

Posted on: 2016/8/4 22:10
Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
#12
Home away from home
Home away from home


You didnt answer my question? Would you take the time to get to know someone who is transgendered, Yvonne?

What do you think Jesus would do?

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
This transgender law by Obama for the public schools happened because emails by DNA and LGBT group. They want to weaken religious freedom.
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/new ... us-freedom-project-19756/

Posted on: 2016/7/29 15:44
Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
#13
Home away from home
Home away from home


You didn't answer my question.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I can only say you are not a woman on the subway train. Your perspective is totally male, radryan03. Another story by a pervert. People go for exposing, touching then finally rape: http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... n.html#incart_river_index

Posted on: 2016/7/29 12:14
Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
#14
Home away from home
Home away from home


I love how you ask not to be judged, but then immediately judge transgendered people as subway masturbating perverts... *smdh*

And let's clarify - Google backs you up... not science. I can search for and find plenty of 'science' to support my views too. Once you can speak from a position of truly knowing a trans person and have taken the time to learn their story and challenges, I might be willing to listen to you. Would you take the time to get to know someone who is transgendered, Yvonne?

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I suggest people here stop judging me since I do not follow the culture. Yes, I have views and even science backs me up. Men and women are different. No man here has breast fed a baby, had a menstrual cycle or gave birth. Yes, woman do want privacy and I am not the only one that way. The woman in Macys with her daughter panic. What about her rights? We are giving transgender people super rights that precludes ordinary rights. I have seen enough men on the subway in NYC platform who touch themselves. Those are the creeps that will go into a woman's private space and rape them. Everyone here want to ignore that problem. I don't.

Posted on: 2016/7/28 17:34
Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
#15
Home away from home
Home away from home


God doesn't have to be one God...

I'd argue that Yvonne's God is a bit different than some other religious fellows who's God doesn't hate or discriminate against other people.

Only contributing the tangent...
I am befuddled by scripturists, esp. those that are women (like Yvonne) and/or are within minority populations. The same scripture and teaching they are using against others were used to keep them from voting, having equal jobs and pay, etc. How quickly we forget I guess...


Quote:

jcneighbor wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

You're free to have your religion, you just can't enforce it on others. This is simple stuff.


In theory, that's true. But the U.S. government makes this more complicated. Thomas Jefferson tried to explain it in a letter he penned on January 1, 1802 which said:

"I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church & State."

More recent examples of how this isn't going according to plan:

Pledge of Allegiance includes "One nation under God"

And in a court of justice you're asked to put your hand on a bible and swear to tell the truth "so help me God".

Man, are we ever off-topic on this thread! The fun part is that Yvonne will keep this on the top-20 list just so she can try to get the last word in...

Posted on: 2016/7/27 19:39
Top


Re: Please help stop Edgewater from Gassing the Canadian Geese! Protest tomorrow!
#16
Home away from home
Home away from home


Are the edible after gassing? I hear the little ones are tender.

Posted on: 2016/6/23 14:58
Top


Re: TALDE JERSEY CITY
#17
Home away from home
Home away from home


Yes - as in Stephen.

Quote:

PRA71 wrote:
As in Stephen? That would be great!

Posted on: 2016/6/2 17:05
Top


Re: TALDE JERSEY CITY
#18
Home away from home
Home away from home


Rumor is Starr is eying the Bell & Grey space.

Posted on: 2016/6/2 14:06
Top


Re: Civic JC and Civic Parent Partner on Interactive Map to Compare Property Sales to Assessed Values
#19
Home away from home
Home away from home


I think their server has been overwhelmed!

Posted on: 2016/5/31 17:56
Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
#20
Home away from home
Home away from home


Google must be your bff? I use your existence on JCList is a constant reminder that I need to make more of my retirement.

To your earlier comment: I only worry about people who feel the need to hide behind phony names.

Why? What business is it of yours?

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Here is another opinion from a civil right activist, radryan03.
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opin ... p-ed/article78706432.html

Posted on: 2016/5/24 20:40
Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
#21
Home away from home
Home away from home


I think someone has a man crush! I apologize for the attack!

The man's research and knowledge (to which he participated) was used to actively protect sexual predators... no, he doesn't operate under any bias what so ever... this is clearly a gentleman who's opinion I want to trust and embrace.

Excuse my use of 'fact' - I stated facts and provided my opinion.

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Radryan03, for someone purporting to speak about facts, you simply made a post filled with ad hominem attacks against Johns Hopkins' head of psychiatry.

I realize that feels over reals is the predominant ideology among "progressives," where you avoid discussing truths that make you uncomfortable, and pretend they don't exist, but please try refuting the facts Mr. McHugh has provided:

The transgendered suffer a disorder of "assumption" like those in other disorders familiar to psychiatrists. With the transgendered, the disordered assumption is that the individual differs from what seems given in nature—namely one's maleness or femaleness. Other kinds of disordered assumptions are held by those who suffer from anorexia and bulimia nervosa, where the assumption that departs from physical reality is the belief by the dangerously thin that they are overweight.

With body dysmorphic disorder, an often socially crippling condition, the individual is consumed by the assumption "I'm ugly." These disorders occur in subjects who have come to believe that some of their psycho-social conflicts or problems will be resolved if they can change the way that they appear to others. Such ideas work like ruling passions in their subjects' minds and tend to be accompanied by a solipsistic argument.

For the transgendered, this argument holds that one's feeling of "gender" is a conscious, subjective sense that, being in one's mind, cannot be questioned by others. The individual often seeks not just society's tolerance of this "personal truth" but affirmation of it. Here rests the support for "transgender equality," the demands for government payment for medical and surgical treatments, and for access to all sex-based public roles and privileges.

With this argument, advocates for the transgendered have persuaded several states—including California, New Jersey and Massachusetts—to pass laws barring psychiatrists, even with parental permission, from striving to restore natural gender feelings to a transgender minor. That government can intrude into parents' rights to seek help in guiding their children indicates how powerful these advocates have become.

How to respond? Psychiatrists obviously must challenge the solipsistic concept that what is in the mind cannot be questioned. Disorders of consciousness, after all, represent psychiatry's domain; declaring them off-limits would eliminate the field. Many will recall how, in the 1990s, an accusation of parental sex abuse of children was deemed unquestionable by the solipsists of the "recovered memory" craze.

You won't hear it from those championing transgender equality, but controlled and follow-up studies reveal fundamental problems with this movement. When children who reported transgender feelings were tracked without medical or surgical treatment at both Vanderbilt University and London's Portman Clinic, 70%-80% of them spontaneously lost those feelings. Some 25% did have persisting feelings; what differentiates those individuals remains to be discerned.

We at Johns Hopkins University—which in the 1960s was the first American medical center to venture into "sex-reassignment surgery"—launched a study in the 1970s comparing the outcomes of transgendered people who had the surgery with the outcomes of those who did not. Most of the surgically treated patients described themselves as "satisfied" by the results, but their subsequent psycho-social adjustments were no better than those who didn't have the surgery. And so at Hopkins we stopped doing sex-reassignment surgery, since producing a "satisfied" but still troubled patient seemed an inadequate reason for surgically amputating normal organs.

It now appears that our long-ago decision was a wise one. A 2011 study at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden produced the most illuminating results yet regarding the transgendered, evidence that should give advocates pause. The long-term study—up to 30 years—followed 324 people who had sex-reassignment surgery. The study revealed that beginning about 10 years after having the surgery, the transgendered began to experience increasing mental difficulties. Most shockingly, their suicide mortality rose almost 20-fold above the comparable nontransgender population. This disturbing result has as yet no explanation but probably reflects the growing sense of isolation reported by the aging transgendered after surgery. The high suicide rate certainly challenges the surgery prescription.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/paul-mchu ... t-the-solution-1402615120

Quote:

radryan03 wrote:
Ok - lets get our facts right:

Medical science is not ignoring these people... there are still plenty of very reputable hospitals that provide the knowledge (psychological services) and care that a transgendered individual needs. I know you keep siting Hopkins... but that view comes from their head of psychiatry (Paul McHugh) and not medical staff or doctors. Paul's findings are biased by his personal beliefs - he seeks to justify bias with medicine (messed up in my book).

Things you should know about Paul:
-Paul McHugh is a practicing Catholic.[2] According to a 2002 New York Times article, he is a Democrat "who describes himself as religiously orthodox, politically liberal and culturally conservative -- a believer in marriage and the Marines, a supporter of institutions and family values.
- Throughout the decade of the 1990s, McHugh was active in debunking the idea of recovered memory—that is, the idea that people could suddenly and spontaneously remember childhood sexual abuse
- In 2002, McHugh was appointed to a lay panel assembled by the Roman Catholic Church to look into sexual abuse by priests.

I know this doesnt change your view - but at least others can be informed about this strange fact you keep throwing around like its the bible.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Nori wrote:
The truth you speak of is so far off the topic of conversation.

The fact that people like you exist makes me uncomfortable.


You choose to ignore the fact that any man now has the ability to walk into a woman's restroom including sexual predators. This is a win for them. Just because a person feels he/she belongs to the opposite sex does not justify changing laws. There are a small group of people who are uncomfortable with their body limbs and have asked doctors to ambulate the limbs. Luckily, medical science is ignoring these people for now.

Posted on: 2016/5/24 20:20
Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
#22
Home away from home
Home away from home


How about you worry about yourself?

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

K-Lo wrote:
Regardless of the reason, even people with body dysmorphia have to pee. Just close the damn stall door and mind your own business. Women and children .. and men... are assualted every day. No one has to dress up to get access to victims.


Yes, everyone has to pee but this does open the door to sexual predators, something many here do not acknowledge. I just read something recently from an adult woman who was sexually assaulted in the women's locker room as a child by her male coach during swim practice.
what does that have to do with transgenders or bathroom laws? Absolutely nothing.


It has nothing to do with transgenders in restroom but hopefully, it might prevent someone here destroying their bodies and regretting it later.

Posted on: 2016/5/24 19:46
Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
#23
Home away from home
Home away from home


Ok - lets get our facts right:

Medical science is not ignoring these people... there are still plenty of very reputable hospitals that provide the knowledge (psychological services) and care that a transgendered individual needs. I know you keep siting Hopkins... but that view comes from their head of psychiatry (Paul McHugh) and not medical staff or doctors. Paul's findings are biased by his personal beliefs - he seeks to justify bias with medicine (messed up in my book).

Things you should know about Paul:
-Paul McHugh is a practicing Catholic.[2] According to a 2002 New York Times article, he is a Democrat "who describes himself as religiously orthodox, politically liberal and culturally conservative -- a believer in marriage and the Marines, a supporter of institutions and family values.
- Throughout the decade of the 1990s, McHugh was active in debunking the idea of recovered memory—that is, the idea that people could suddenly and spontaneously remember childhood sexual abuse
- In 2002, McHugh was appointed to a lay panel assembled by the Roman Catholic Church to look into sexual abuse by priests.

I know this doesnt change your view - but at least others can be informed about this strange fact you keep throwing around like its the bible.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Nori wrote:
The truth you speak of is so far off the topic of conversation.

The fact that people like you exist makes me uncomfortable.


You choose to ignore the fact that any man now has the ability to walk into a woman's restroom including sexual predators. This is a win for them. Just because a person feels he/she belongs to the opposite sex does not justify changing laws. There are a small group of people who are uncomfortable with their body limbs and have asked doctors to ambulate the limbs. Luckily, medical science is ignoring these people for now.

Posted on: 2016/5/24 14:56
Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
#24
Home away from home
Home away from home


You're a fucking idiot.

The decline in Target stock is off the previous quarters results, which took place well before they announced anything related to the current topic. And thank you - please stop shopping amongst the normal people.

Chickfila - they were going to loose every endorsement deal they had... so they rolled over rather quickly on their 'moral' high ground... and opted to embrace their shareholder.

You are sooo misinformed... it's sad.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Hey, JSleeze, it is interesting how Target stock is still down after the boycott while Chick Fil A stores are multiplying after their comment about gay marriage. The lines in NYC, is still around the corner, granted, that is not the case in Newport Mall but who is going to pay for parking?
I did spend between $800 to $1,000 a year a Target, since the downtown site appeared, that money is going elsewhere.

Posted on: 2016/5/23 16:12
Top


Re: Hoboken Councilman Gets Racist Tweet - Invites Troll to Lunch
#25
Home away from home
Home away from home


I'm impressed Yvonne knows how to use Twitter.

Posted on: 2016/5/20 20:41
Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
#26
Home away from home
Home away from home


Am I the only one that giggles at this? How many times is she going to say it?

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
allowing men in women's spaces.

Posted on: 2016/5/19 21:53
Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
#27
Home away from home
Home away from home


Stop it with that logic!

Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
Remember the time mom marched through Target with her bible screaming at the top of her lungs about the devil? Good times, good times...

https://youtu.be/TCIYsXhR1D0
wow. This is really sad to see this madwoman parading around. Also, how does trans people using the bathroom of their choice support the "homosexual" agenda. I would think the last place a homosexual man would want to be is in the women's room.

Posted on: 2016/5/19 13:04
Top


Re: Security lines at EWR
#28
Home away from home
Home away from home



Posted on: 2016/5/18 19:11
Top


Re: Anyone else find this obnoxious?
#29
Home away from home
Home away from home


Great catch - even better.

Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
Quote:

radryan03 wrote:
http://ny.curbed.com/2016/5/16/116388 ... -home-tour-renovated-loft

Yes, Regina & Billy were real pioneers... forging their way into a doorman building... such a ghost town too. I guess they don't frequent the ShopRite at 11PM. lol

Should read "couple buys nice apartment and makes it nicer"



From the comment section:

horizontalblinds

Does anyone else find it terrrribly cheesy that this apartment is currently for sale? Been on the market for 33 days and just had a $101,000 price chop (and still asking big, big money for the building). Why does Curbed not know this? Or worse, why do they not care and are effectively making this an advertisement for the owners? Just be upfront about it.

http://streeteasy.com/new_jersey/building/waldo-lofts/706


Posted on: 2016/5/17 16:24
Top


Anyone else find this obnoxious?
#30
Home away from home
Home away from home


http://ny.curbed.com/2016/5/16/116388 ... -home-tour-renovated-loft

Yes, Regina & Billy were real pioneers... forging their way into a doorman building... such a ghost town too. I guess they don't frequent the ShopRite at 11PM. lol

Should read "couple buys nice apartment and makes it nicer"


Posted on: 2016/5/17 16:11
Top



TopTop
(1) 2 3 4 ... 14 »






Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017