Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
214 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 214

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jersey City woman to appear on 'Say Yes to the Dress'
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/8/5 0:12
From Downtown JC/Harsimus Cove
Group:
Registered Users
The majority of the women on this show are very cost-conscious and the average price of a dress being considered by most of them is under $2000. This is not a show about privileged women having hissy fits for the most part. Most of the time it is about young women with overbearing mothers trying to assert their independence without offending anyone. Many of the women on the show are extremely anxious about spending one dollar more than their budgeted amount. It may be a first-world problem, but for a lot of these women, it is the most important day in their lives, something they and their families have worked and saved for, and I don't have a problem watching thirty minutes of real people having their dreams fulfilled. I have a friend who works at Kleinfeld, and believe me, they have plenty of horrific brides they try their hardest to keep away from the filming days.

Posted on: 2013/9/18 21:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users

I luv all the fashion/dress shows......really, really guilty pleasure of this guy!

Posted on: 2013/9/18 19:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/15 23:01
Group:
Banned
Say Yes to the Dress = #brattyfirstworldwomenproblems

Quote:

terrencemcd wrote:
Jersey City woman to 'Say Yes to the Dress'

By Jonathan Lin/The Jersey Journal

A Jersey City woman headed for the altar will become a reality-show star, if only briefly, when an episode of ?Say Yes to the Dress? airs this week that features her struggle to find a wedding gown.

Dina Mahone, 51, whose appears in this Friday?s installment of the TLC show, said she filmed the episode after she made an appointment at Kleinfeld Bridal in Manhattan to find a dress for her April 2014 wedding.

READ MORE

Posted on: 2013/9/18 17:19

Jersey City woman to appear on 'Say Yes to the Dress'
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/2/6 21:56
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City woman to 'Say Yes to the Dress'

By Jonathan Lin/The Jersey Journal

A Jersey City woman headed for the altar will become a reality-show star, if only briefly, when an episode of ?Say Yes to the Dress? airs this week that features her struggle to find a wedding gown.

Dina Mahone, 51, whose appears in this Friday?s installment of the TLC show, said she filmed the episode after she made an appointment at Kleinfeld Bridal in Manhattan to find a dress for her April 2014 wedding.

READ MORE

Posted on: 2013/9/18 17:18

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017