Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 113

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Bergen Lafayette: Tenant catches female neighbor in attempted robbery - says looking for bedbugs
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
What a fantastic neighbor to have for calling when someone had broken in - they can be my neighbor anytime

Posted on: 2011/10/26 21:05
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Bergen Lafayette: Tenant catches female neighbor in attempted robbery - says looking for bedbugs
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users

View Larger Map Jersey City tenant catches 2 women in attempted robbery, police say Published: Wednesday, October 26, 2011, 3:00 AM By Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal One of two women charged with burglarizing a Jersey City home Monday was found to be carrying proceeds from a Hoboken burglary, officials said yesterday. Antoinette Holmes, 38, of Bramhall Avenue, and Carmen Cartagena, 47, of New Brunswick, were arrested at about 1:10 p.m. and charged with burglary and theft, reports said. A resident living in the same building as Holmes rushed home when a tenant called saying someone was in his apartment. He found the pair standing in his living room when he got home, reports said. When police arrived, Holmes said ?I didn?t break into his apartment. I live downstairs and I was looking for bed bugs,? reports said, adding that both women were then arrested. Police found pry marks on the apartment door and $837 was taken as well as jewelry worth about $3,000, including a gold wedding ring, reports said. Cartagena had an identification card and medication belonging to a resident of Bloomfield Avenue in Hoboken and a check with police there revealed the man?s home was burglarized, reports said. Hoboken police were to respond to the West District police station to investigate, reports said.

Posted on: 2011/10/26 16:31

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017