Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
114 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 114

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Anonymous
Re: Heights: Robbery victim hit with brass knuckles helps cops catch two suspect
This the reason why the law prohibited brass knuckles because they don't use it for self defense.

Re: Heights: Robbery victim hit with brass knuckles helps cops catch two suspect
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/3 6:32
Group:
Registered Users
Team Healy campaigned on Change you can see....More Crime, might be one of the changes. With Councilman/woman, Gaughan and Lopez up the heights, they are so out of touch, don't expect much to be done about crime up the heights.

Quote:

missmags wrote:
I am starting to get worried about the area I live in. Since the beginning of the year there have been two inidents of crime right on my block. This person got robbed and a couple weeks ago someone got carjacked and kidnapped by a masked gunman.

Ive been in this area for almost 3 years and have never seen the crime this bad. Whats going on in this area nestled between Journal Square the Heights?

Posted on: 2010/1/19 18:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/8/21 15:22
Group:
Registered Users
I am starting to get worried about the area I live in. Since the beginning of the year there have been two inidents of crime right on my block. This person got robbed and a couple weeks ago someone got carjacked and kidnapped by a masked gunman.

Ive been in this area for almost 3 years and have never seen the crime this bad. Whats going on in this area nestled between Journal Square the Heights?

Posted on: 2010/1/19 17:57

Heights: Robbery victim hit with brass knuckles helps cops catch two suspect
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Robbery victim hit with brass knuckles helps Jersey City cops catch two suspects

By Amy Sara Clark/The Jersey Journal
January 19, 2010, 7:30AM

A Jersey City man beaten with brass knuckles helped police catch two of the people he said robbed him of his laptop and cell phone, reports said.

The 30-year-old victim told police he was walking at Bevan Street and Hopkins Avenue at around 4:15 a.m. Sunday when four men came up to him and began punching and kicking him, reports said.

The men took his backpack, which contained his laptop and cell phone, reports said.

The suspects split up and left the scene, but the victim followed two of them and flagged down a passing police car along the way, reports said.

Police arrested the two people trailed by the victim: Roberto Claudio, 21, of Grant Avenue in Jersey City, and a 17-year-old from Rose Avenue in Jersey City, the report said.

Police found brass knuckles with blood on them and an open lock-blade knife in Claudio's pocket, reports said.

After police arrested him, Claudio said, "Yeah, I punched him (the victim) in the head with the brass knuckles 'cause he came at me," reports said.

The victim was treated for cuts and bruises to his face and head at Jersey City Medical Center and released, the report said.

There was no indication from reports that his belongings were recovered.

Posted on: 2010/1/19 15:42

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017