Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
130 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 130

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Beaten and robbed after refusing Marion section beggar (and 4 other men in their 20s)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/6/14 0:06
Group:
Registered Users
Another idiotic headline from the JJ. A beggar, huh? Just a run of the mill homeless person looking for a couple bucks? Give me a break. This was a robbery from the beginning. What starts as "Gimme 5 dollars/Do you have a cigarette/Do you know what time it is" ends with "give me everything you got" and a gang beating by animals.

Get a clue, JJ. Makes it sound like the guys hanging out around Grove Street are 2 seconds from giving pedestrians a beat down.

GWB

Posted on: 2008/8/25 14:59

Beaten and robbed after refusing Marion section beggar (and 4 other men in their 20s)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Beaten and robbed after refusing Marion beggar

Jersey Journal
Monday, August 25, 2008

A 30-year-old Jersey City man was beaten and robbed yesterday after refusing to give $5 to a panhandler in the Marion section, police reports said.

The Cottage Street resident told police that five men in their 20s punched and kicked him around the face and body and robbed him at the corner of Dales and Logan avenues after he refused to give cash to one of them at 2:15 a.m., reports said. The men fled with the victim's wallet containing $150 and his cellphone, police said.

Link

Posted on: 2008/8/25 13:01

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017