Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
166 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 166

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Lincoln Park Area: 3 women beat her in parking lot of Walgreens at Kennedy Boulevard and Communi
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/5/1 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
I was at Walgreens last night around 11pm and it was good to see they had all except 1 light working. Plus they had the cop who's usually inside the store, taking turns between being inside and outside.

Posted on: 2008/7/3 15:50

Re: Lincoln Park Area: 3 women beat her in parking lot of Walgreens at Kennedy Boulevard and Communi
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/4 19:36
From McGinley Square / Lincoln Park
Group:
Registered Users
Attempted armed carjacking:

http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/jerse ... 21428874343690.xml&coll=3

They need cameras in the lot with monitors inside the store for the security guard to see. And if he sees anyone just hanging around, they need to be approached and told to leave. If people know the lot is aggressively patrolled, they will go elsewhere when they are desperate for cash. Right now it's too easy a target.

Quote:

regulator wrote:
what was the other incident that you were referring to, cyclotronic?

Posted on: 2008/7/1 16:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 20:41
Group:
Banned
i was just about to say that sucks, especially considering theres supposed to be a guard at the door. maybe they could improve the lighting (iirc , the parking lot is pretty dark). what was the other incident that you were referring to, cyclotronic?

Posted on: 2008/7/1 15:15

Re: Lincoln Park Area: 3 women beat her in parking lot of Walgreens at Kennedy Boulevard and Communipaw
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/4 19:36
From McGinley Square / Lincoln Park
Group:
Registered Users
This is the 2nd serious incident at that parking lot in about one week. It's a magnet for trouble as it's the only 24 hour store in the area. I saw some problems there a few years back and emailed Walgreens corporate via their website, and they seemed to take it very seriously. I got phone calls back from both corporate and local store management. The security guards they hire seem to just sit there instead of frequently checking the parking lot and making loiterers move on. I can't believe they don't appear to have any cameras in the parking lot after all this. If anyone out there frequents this store, and cares about your safety at night there, please go to this page, click on "Safety" and fill out the form:

https://www.walgreens.com/contactus/contactus_store.jsp

Posted on: 2008/7/1 15:00

Re: Lincoln Park Area: 3 women beat her in parking lot of Walgreens at Kennedy Boulevard and Communipaw
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/4/19 14:35
From Lincoln Park
Group:
Registered Users
I hope she's okay. Too bad she was out and about in JC after midnight. I wouldn't do that, even downtown.

Posted on: 2008/7/1 14:14

Lincoln Park Area: 3 women beat her in parking lot of Walgreens at Kennedy Boulevard and Communipaw
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
3 women beat her in parking lot

Jersey Journal
July 01, 2008

A Jersey City woman was beaten and robbed by three women early yesterday morning, police reports said.

The 22-year-old was getting into her car at the Walgreens at Kennedy Boulevard and Communipaw Avenue in Jersey City at 12:25 a.m. when three women kicked her in the stomach and punched her in the face and took her jewelry and a purse that contained her iPod, police said.

CHARLES HACK

Posted on: 2008/7/1 12:42

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017