Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
141 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 141

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Healy's son to be honored by state firefighter's union
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/2 19:00
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

r_pinkowitz wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Isn't this the same son who failed the psycho test to join, but Healy made a call and he got it?
Just how many firefighters do we have that failed the psycho test and were able to still join? I bet a big fat zero.

The deed he did was good, but had nothing to do with being a firefighter. If you failed, you shouldn't wear the uniform and be called a firefighter - nepotism at its finest

Both Healy sons are firemen and neither one had failed any of the tests. I think you may be confusing him with someone else.

Patrick Healy is the one, who along with another firefighter, rescued an ill (possibly handicapped) senior, who was trapped in a burning building. This was the multi alarm fire on 7th street a few years ago, Patrick was a rookie when he did this. He along with his company saved this womans life and also her husband.

Patrick happens to be a really nice person, respectful, hard working and just an all round nice young man.

My mistake... it was two women who they saved not "her husband". http://www.200clubofhc.com/2006valiant-teamwork-awards2.asp

Posted on: 2008/4/25 3:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Isn't this the same son who failed the psycho test to join, but Healy made a call and he got it?
Just how many firefighters do we have that failed the psycho test and were able to still join? I bet a big fat zero.

The deed he did was good, but had nothing to do with being a firefighter. If you failed, you shouldn't wear the uniform and be called a firefighter - nepotism at its finest

Both Healy sons are firemen and neither one had failed any of the tests. I think you may be confusing him with someone else.

Patrick Healy is the one, who along with another firefighter, rescued an ill (possibly handicapped) senior, who was trapped in a burning building. This was the multi alarm fire on 7th street a few years ago, Patrick was a rookie when he did this. He along with his company saved this womans life and also her husband.

Patrick happens to be a really nice person, respectful, hard working and just an all round nice young man.

Posted on: 2008/4/25 2:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

But if he did bad then you would recognize him as a fireman. By the way I hope it's a big fat zero that means that either all have passed or none were able to join.

Posted on: 2008/4/25 1:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/11/25 20:46
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
+1!

Go Healy family, yay!

Rah-rah-sis-boom-bah!

See, everything's great!

...sigh

Posted on: 2008/4/25 1:20
"Someday a book will be written on how this city can be broke in the midst of all this development." ---Brewster

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2008/4/25 1:18
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:
Local boy does good, now that refreshing to hear.

+1!

Posted on: 2008/4/24 22:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Word has it that he helped "bounce" a drunken customer several times who was later identified as the mayor of Jersey City.

Posted on: 2008/4/24 22:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Local boy does good, now that refreshing to hear.

Posted on: 2008/4/24 21:48

Healy's son to be honored by state firefighter's union
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Healy's son to be honored by state firefighter's union

by The Jersey Journal
Thursday April 24, 2008, 11:49 AM

Patrick Healy

Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy's son Patrick, a city firefighter, will be honored Saturday by the State Fireman's Mutual Benevolance Association for performing CPR on a restaurant patron last summer while he was off-duty.

Healy will be will be recognized during the organization's annual awards ceremony at Pine Manor in Edison at 6 p.m.

Healy, a firefighter with Engine 6, was working at his off-duty job at his aunt's tavern in Bradley Beach when a 58-year-old customer experienced heart failure and fell to the floor.

He performed two rounds of CPR before the police and an ambulance arrived.

Posted on: 2008/4/24 20:16

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017