Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
123 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 123

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Greenville: Attack near Light Rail stop & in another incident man robbed, carjacked
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/7 21:36
Group:
Registered Users
Not to pick AGAIN, but the Garfield light rail stop is not in Greenville--it is in Bergen-Lafayette. Guess more of us have to call in sick.

Posted on: 2008/3/4 13:20

Re: Greenville: Attack near Light Rail stop & in another incident man robbed, carjacked
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/3/21 16:22
Group:
Registered Users
God, I tell you- you shouldn't even chance driving into Greenville, and it scares me because I have to for work on occasions. No more, I'm calling out sick. Absolute mindless ignorant ***ks!

Posted on: 2008/3/4 12:11

Greenville: Attack near Light Rail stop & in another incident man robbed, carjacked
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Greenville: Attack near Light Rail stop & in another incident man robbed, carjacked

Attack near Light Rail stop

MICHAELANGELO CONTE
Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A man leaving a Light Rail station in Jersey City was knocked out cold by a robber and woke up with a battered face and no shoes on Friday night, reports said.

The 29-year-old Randolph Avenue man was leaving the Hudson Bergen Light Rail Station on Garfield Avenue at 9:30 p.m. Friday when his attacker came up from behind him and hit him in the head, reports said.

The victim awakened to find his wallet, cell phone and shoes gone, reports said, adding that he was taken to the Jersey City Medical Center for treatment of facial cuts and swelling.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Jersey City Police Department tip line at (201) 547-JAIL.

=============

Robbed, carjacked

MICHAELANGELO CONTE
Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A North Bergen man told Jersey City cops he had stopped to check if his tire was flat when four men attacked him and beat him unconscious with a handgun before carjacking his vehicle in Greenville early Sunday, officials said.

The 27-year-old Columbia Avenue man, who was treated at the Jersey City Medical Center just after midnight, told cops he was at Emory Street and Bergen Avenue when he pulled over to check his tire.

He said four men hanging out there attacked him and one of them beat him unconscious while the others went through his pockets, reports said.

The victim said when he woke up he realized his $530 was gone and he "responded" to the hospital, although the report does not say how he got there. Police listed the 2007 black Honda Accord as stolen, reports said.

Posted on: 2008/3/4 11:16

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017