Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
105 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 105

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Greenville: Tells cops he was shot by 'Nice Lady' after fighting with his girlfriend
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/3/21 16:22
Group:
Registered Users
Is this from the Freaking Onion? That is one of the most ridiculous articles I've ever read! Sadly to say, it kind of reflects the state of affairs in parts of JC.

Posted on: 2008/2/20 20:48

Greenville: Tells cops he was shot by 'Nice Lady' after fighting with his girlfriend
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Tells cops he was shot by 'Nice Lady'

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A 41-year-old Jersey City man told police Tuesday he was shot in the neck by a woman he only knows as "Nice Lady," report said.

The man told police he was drunk and at a party on Warner Avenue Monday night around 11:30 when he and his girlfriend got into an argument and he was attacked by a group of women.

The woman he knew only as "Nice Lady" ran into a room, retrieved a gun, pointed it at his head and shouted, "Get the f-- out my house," he told police.

The victim then heard a gunshot and started bleeding from his mouth, according to reports.

The victim said he ran out of the house and called 911. An EMT treated him for a minor cut to the chin, but could not determine if the man had been shot, and he refused further medical help, reports said.

But later, the man said he started having trouble breathing and called for an ambulance.

A doctor at the Jersey City Medical Center determined he had a bullet lodged in his neck, but couldn't find an entry wound or determine how recent the injury was, reports said.

Police are now trying to check the alleged crime scene and are looking for the "Nice Lady."

JOURNAL STAFF

Posted on: 2008/2/20 15:53

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017