Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
112 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 112

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: NYC asst principal embezzles $4500 in 6 flags tickets, keeps job, no criminal charges!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

cousin wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
There's just so much wrong about this, and you know it's just the same here. Is it just because it was 75 tickets and not 12 laptops? I'm just amazed at how beaten down and blase a school system can get about employee misbehavior that they treat grand larceny like he was taking home pencils. This guy makes $101k plus HUGE bennies. People are pissed about this, I won't be surprised if the Richmond County prosecutor is forced to file an indictment due to the howls.

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/201 ... -tickets-given-to-school/

You are clearly misinformed. Get your facts, then make a comment. You're worried about a great adventure ticket when the CEOs of major US banks criminally ran our economy into the ground and then took 16 TRILLION unaccounted for tax dollars to bail their sorry asses out. You're ok with that? You're ok with no one going to jail for that? Here's a name to research: Jamie Dimond. Learn about this man, then get back on JClist.

Umm, what facts am I misinformed about? You've neglected to say. Nothing I said could lead you believe I'm not outraged about the criminals running wall street (and DC). I've said for years the entire thing is a racket, and hedge funds wouldn't exist but for insider trading. But I've got enough outrage to spare for this schmuck who should be fired at the least. Are you more of the "5 Finger Discount" old school JC type who believes everybody should get their beak wet? It was not "a" ticket, it was 75!! What if it was a dozen laptops he liberated to distribute to family? $4500 in Petty cash? Still OK?

Edit: The Times updated the story to include the details about his colleague Asst Principal Gilberto being the one who originally diverted the tickets to all his buddies, and has apparently been doing so for years, making the kids pay for their trip instead. Both should be fired.

Posted on: 2012/6/6 0:51

Re: NYC asst principal embezzles $4500 in 6 flags tickets, keeps job, no criminal charges!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/11/16 18:32
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

cousin wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
There's just so much wrong about this, and you know it's just the same here. Is it just because it was 75 tickets and not 12 laptops? I'm just amazed at how beaten down and blase a school system can get about employee misbehavior that they treat grand larceny like he was taking home pencils. This guy makes $101k plus HUGE bennies. People are pissed about this, I won't be surprised if the Richmond County prosecutor is forced to file an indictment due to the howls.

You are clearly misinformed. Get your facts, then make a comment. You're worried about a great adventure ticket when the CEOs of major US banks criminally ran our economy into the ground and then took 16 TRILLION unaccounted for tax dollars to bail their sorry asses out. You're ok with that? You're ok with no one going to jail for that? Here's a name to research: Jamie Dimond. Learn about this man, then get back on JClist.

Yes, because no one but CEOs of banks should be punished when they commit white collar crimes. That makes a lot of sense.

Posted on: 2012/6/6 0:42

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/15 4:14
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:

Posted on: 2012/6/6 0:00

NYC asst principal embezzles $4500 in 6 flags tickets, keeps job, no criminal charges!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned

Posted on: 2012/6/5 17:31

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017