Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
116 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 116

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Bergen Lafayette: 4 PM - Shot on street, didn't feel it, but then saw blood, cops told
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
how does one get shot through and not feel it? there is a certain amount of concussion that gets delivered by a projectile that causes tissue damage...

It is possible to get shot and not feel it. It is alot more common when a person's adrenaline is pumping. He could have just came from playing basketball.

This isn't the first case of someone being shot or stabbed in this county and it not being felt. I remember a lady years ago some where in Hudson County (I think Hoboken) that was pregnant and got shot in the stomach killing the baby. The lady didn't know she had been shot until she saw the blood later on. Over the years I know there has been hundreds or more cases around the country of people being shot or stabbed and not noticing until later on.

Just going over some old Jersey Journal reports you can find dozens of cases like this in this city alone.

Posted on: 2009/6/11 23:23

Re: Bergen Lafayette: 4 PM - Shot on street, didn't feel it, but then saw blood, cops told
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/9/17 18:39
Group:
Registered Users
"I went to the doctor and the doctor told me I had a bullet in my head. I thought I had a bad headache. "

Shot through and never knew a thing. Hummmm.

Posted on: 2009/6/11 22:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
how does one get shot through and not feel it? there is a certain amount of concussion that gets delivered by a projectile that causes tissue damage...

Posted on: 2009/6/11 15:52

Bergen Lafayette: 4 PM - Shot on street, didn't feel it, but then saw blood, cops told
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Shot on street, didn't feel it, but then saw blood, cops told

Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Jersey City man who was shot by a bullet that went through his stomach and out his back on Tuesday told police he had no idea he'd been hit until he noticed blood, reports said.

When police responded to a call of shots fired at Wegman Parkway and Ocean Avenue at around 4 p.m., the 26-year-old victim told officers he was shot while walking on the street, but he later became uncooperative, reports said.

The Fulton Avenue man said he heard one gunshot and didn't feel any pain, nor did he see anyone fleeing in a vehicle or on foot, reports said. He said he continued walking on Ocean Avenue toward his home and only then realized he was wounded, reports said.

The victim was taken to the Jersey City Medical Center, where doctors said his injuries were not life-threatening, reports said.

MICHAELANGELO CONTE

Posted on: 2009/6/11 15:43

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017