Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
132 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 132

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Hilltop & Island area: 4 arrested in Dickinson stabbing melee, 3pm Gangs -- Goonies & Summit Ave
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/11/12 23:34
Group:
Banned
Quote:

NewHeights wrote:
you too are an idiot. why is it every time you libs can't come up with a rebuttal you look for grammatical errors. what are you a $10 and hour proof reader? the right to bear arms 200 years later includes protecting family and property from any threats. Hate to break it to you but the 2nd amendment is here to stay.

Because believe it or not, good grammar and sentence structure actually says a lot about someone's intelligence. Sentences usually start with capital letters by the way.

If you feel the need to house an arsenal of weapons to "protect your family," then you are one very disturbed individual. You can move somewhere else you know. But then that would mean you'd never get to actually use your shiny, glorious, throbbing weapons.

Posted on: 2008/10/6 13:03

Re: Hilltop & Island area: 4 arrested in Dickinson stabbing melee, 3pm Gangs -- Goonies & Summit Ave Mob
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/2/28 8:43
Group:
Banned
Are you retired from law enforcement, or a Brinks bag boy? Those are the only people with concealed weapons permits in nj. Itchy trigger finger for a bunch of teens. Sick life you live buddy!

Posted on: 2008/10/6 6:37

Re: Hilltop & Island area: 4 arrested in Dickinson stabbing melee, 3pm Gangs -- Goonies & Summit Ave
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/4/5 16:21
Group:
Registered Users
design knob

you too are an idiot. why is it every time you libs can't come up with a rebuttal you look for grammatical errors. what are you a $10 and hour proof reader? the right to bear arms 200 years later includes protecting family and property from any threats. Hate to break it to you but the 2nd amendment is here to stay.

Posted on: 2008/10/6 3:38

Re: Hilltop & Island area: 4 arrested in Dickinson stabbing melee, 3pm Gangs -- Goonies & Summit Ave Mob
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Some people's vision of Jersey City.

Posted on: 2008/10/6 3:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
its you're not your. don't edit typos

Posted on: 2008/10/6 3:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/7 20:21
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

NewHeights wrote:
that's called a typo. go hit the crack pipe

LOL! From the looks of it, you're the one smoking drugs!

Posted on: 2008/10/6 3:25
ಠ_ಠ

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/11/12 23:34
Group:
Banned
Spoken like a typicQuote:

NewHeights wrote:

I do not fear these low lives. I'm locked and loaded. God bless the 2nd ammendment. If any of these pigs threatened my family or property their would a neatly stacked pile of 'gonnies" curbside ready for pick up by the JC Coroner.

P.S. You're a bad spokesperson for Obama campaign. again you root for the thugs ,what a low life.

Spoken like a true NRA jackass. The 2nd amendment was there so citizens could stand up to the government 200 years ago. Not for gang warfare in the inner cities. Even the most fanatical gun toting nuts wouldn't make the statement you just made. Oh, and "amendment" only has one "m" in the spelling. You'd think after stating it as justification for slinging guns around for so long, the correct spelling would be second nature. And "there" would be correct and not "their" in the usage above.

Posted on: 2008/10/6 3:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
that's called a typo. go hit the crack pipe

Posted on: 2008/10/6 3:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

NewHeights wrote:
Thank God you thugs are dumb, you always wpin you're own web

You mean spin? Most thugs have a hard time spelling, and it appears the only thug here is YOU! Your a straight up E-Thug! Congratulations!

Posted on: 2008/10/6 3:15
ಠ_ಠ

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Thank God you thugs are dumb, you always spin you're own web

Posted on: 2008/10/6 3:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

NewHeights wrote:
wow, I don't even know how to respond to you ingnorance. Who said I was a Republican? I said you are a bad spokesperson for Obama. How do you know know I dont legally carry? You dont even know what Ido for a living.

Where did I say you were a republican? And learn to use spellchecker!!!! Also cops don't give out carry permits unless your in law enforcement, judging from how stupid you sound, there's a low chance of that!

Posted on: 2008/10/6 3:04
ಠ_ಠ

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Wow, I don't even know how to respond to you ignorance. Who said I was a Republican? I said you are a bad spokesperson for Obama. didn't say I don't like him. How do you know know I don't legally carry? You dont even know what I do for a living.

All you need to know is I have enough fire power in my home to take on just about any low life gang. I also have more fire arms/ training than just about any gang affiliated dirt bag.

You'd be shocked at how many people n JC are just like me and ready and willing to take action if need be. I hate to say it but if shit hit the fan the roving gangs would be in for a shocker.

Posted on: 2008/10/6 3:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

NewHeights wrote:
Greenville

I do not fear these low lives. I'm locked and loaded. God bless the 2nd ammendment. If any of these pigs threatened my family or property their would a neatly stacked pile of 'gonnies" curbside ready for pick up by the JC Coroner.

P.S. You're a bad spokesperson for Obama campaign. again you root for the thugs ,what a low life.

So having a gun makes you safe? When a bullet is coming at you from out of no where when your getting of your car you won't have time to respond, unless your breaking the law and have a loaded weapon in your car! And where the hell you been the last 8 years? The only thug politicians have been the republicans who have taking a lot of your freedoms away apparently without you even knowing. DUMB ASS!

Posted on: 2008/10/6 2:57
ಠ_ಠ

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Greenville

Posted on: 2008/10/6 2:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

NewHeights wrote:
Let these animals just kill themselves off. Yuo have gotta be kidding me that these kids don't even back down when the police are present.

unfortunately, its going to get alot worse before it gets better.

If you didn't already know "the Goonies" AKA "Summit Mob" are a gang based in the heights, so there is a chance that their going to face off in front of your home! Be careful of what you wish for cause it might come true!

Posted on: 2008/10/4 20:05
ಠ_ಠ

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Let these animals just kill themselves off. Yuo have gotta be kidding me that these kids don't even back down when the police are present.

unfortunately, its going to get alot worse before it gets better.

Posted on: 2008/10/4 17:55

Hilltop & Island area: 4 arrested in Dickinson stabbing melee, 3pm Gangs -- Goonies & Summit Ave Mob
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
4 arrested in Dickinson stabbing melee
by The Jersey Journal
Saturday October 04, 2008, 4:34 AM

A 15-year-old Dickinson High School boy suffered five stab wounds at dismissal time Thursday in what appears to be violence between gangs triggered by a robbery last weekend, police officials said yesterday.

At 3:08 p.m., a "large, rowdy" crowd gathered on the Palisade Avenue side of the school and police got word the conflict was caused by the robbery of a Marion section resident by members of the Goonies/Summit Ave Mob, reports said.

Responding officers said the crowd began shouting, "Marion is here! Marion is here!" and police saw a female brandishing a two-by-four stick and arrested her, reports said. The officers tried to move the crowd up Newark Avenue but a fight broke out at Pavonia Avenue and someone started yelling "He's stabbed! He's stabbed," reports said, adding that the sidewalk at the site was blood splattered.

Read about the arrests in today's Jersey Journal.

Posted on: 2008/10/4 15:13

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017