Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
132 user(s) are online (121 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 132

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jersey City residents urged to fill out survey on travel patterns
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/2/7 1:54
Group:
Registered Users
The username and password is probably so you can go back in and complete the survey if you need to stop in the middle.

It's a poorly constructed survey, though. Frustrating.

Posted on: 2008/4/3 14:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/10 14:50
From hamilton park
Group:
Registered Users
from the apathy on this site I know that $200 is all mine! if I can remember my user name and password that is...

Posted on: 2008/4/3 13:56
utterly deplorable

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Annod wrote:
Quote:

cyclotronic wrote:
They lost me at "Please Create a Username and Password to log into the survey." This city hires the worst web developers out there. There is no reason for a username/password to a one-time survey. Why make things harder than they need to be?

They lost me too there. I am sick of creating usernames and passwords.

Too personal, too hard to get underway, I didn't mind so much the username & password it won't need to be remembered but I don't like the "fact" they will remember my name, rank, and serial number. How dare they ask for my name, address, & tel. number. I think getting the pertient info should suffice. I completed the survey, and limited the private info. I'm glad the city is taking an interest, they didn't do this years ago.

Posted on: 2008/4/2 22:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/5 14:18
From Exchange Place
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

cyclotronic wrote:
They lost me at "Please Create a Username and Password to log into the survey." This city hires the worst web developers out there. There is no reason for a username/password to a one-time survey. Why make things harder than they need to be?

They lost me too there. I am sick of creating usernames and passwords.

Posted on: 2008/4/2 21:32

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/7/9 19:55
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

cyclotronic wrote:

Yeah, that other site they launched to report problems required a user name and password...so when I reported an issue I went back to check it, I found that I couldnt change the email address I signed up with. I emailed the company who created the site and never heard back from them. Very sloppy work.

This is the company http://www.oho.com/ that created this site http://www.jerseycitynj.gov./

Not sure who created the survey site, but I dont plan on going to it.

Posted on: 2008/4/2 20:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/11/25 20:46
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
If you live or work in Jersey City, Mayor Jerramiah T. Healy wants to wants to know your travel patterns.

...so he knows who & when to call to be his designated driver...

Posted on: 2008/4/2 20:06
"Someday a book will be written on how this city can be broke in the midst of all this development." ---Brewster

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/4 19:36
From McGinley Square / Lincoln Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2008/4/2 20:04

Jersey City residents urged to fill out survey on travel patterns
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/4/9 19:59
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City residents urged to fill out survey on travel patterns

by Ken Thorbourne
Wednesday April 02, 2008, 3:05 PM

If you live or work in Jersey City, Mayor Jerramiah T. Healy wants to wants to know your travel patterns.

Joined by the other city officials at the West Side Avenue Hudson-Bergen Light Rail station this morning, Healy announced an online survey for residents and those who work in Jersey City to be used to develop a new transportation master plan for the city.

"Jersey City is the fastest growing city in the state," Healy said. "It is imperative that we expand the capacity of our transportation system in order to foster continuing economic and housing growth. The City Council has been very supportive of this initiative, which will enhance the quality of life for all of our residents."

Available in English and Spanish, the survey is being coordinated by the city Department of Housing, Economic Development and Commerce and can be reached by logging on to www.jerseycitymobility2050.com.

To encourage participation, respondents will be entered into one of three drawings for a chance to win $200, city officials said.

The master plan -- a blueprint for the city's transportation needs up to 2050 -- is being prepared by the Middletown company T&M Associates, which recently completed a parks master plan for the city.

The company is being paid $280,000 for the plan -- 83 percent of which is coming from state grants, city officials said.

The online survey will be available for one month, Healy said.

A public meeting on the plan will be held in May and a draft with alternatives in three categories -- immediate, mid-term, and long-term needs -- will be ready by the fall, said T&M Principal Planner John Jennings.

Posted on: 2008/4/2 19:51

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017