Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
52 user(s) are online (45 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 52

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Suez is the new United Water???
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/13 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
The new SUEZ web site is crap and difficult to navigate. And it doesn't yet have outstanding balances due.

Posted on: 2015/12/18 16:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
The password requirements for SUEZ is different than that of United Water. As such, they require everyone to update that password by choosing the password reset.

Unfortunately, they didn't do a great job of letting everyone know that this is what was happening...

Posted on: 2015/12/18 15:52
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Suez has invalidated your password and requires you to now enter a new one, so you'll have to follow the link (which has your account info embedded in it)

The link is legit.

Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
The link on the email took me to a page that only asked to change the password. My account and history is there. Did you ever sign up for paperless billing and payment?

Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
No problem with United Water changing it's name to Suez - Though I think they provide zero value-add for Jersey City.

My big concern is they're asking me to set up a new Suez account. They can't seem to transfer my existing UW account. For that alone - I think JC needs to re-assess their contract. And IMO they're a waste of space.

Why is it my problem if they change their name?

I had an account with UW. What I don't do ever - is click on email links from unknown sources. What I did try, was to use my UW uname/pw on the SUEZ site after following the login link here: https://www.unitedwater.com/jerseycity/customer-service.aspx

I gave up when it wasn't recognised.

Posted on: 2015/12/18 15:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
The link on the email took me to a page that only asked to change the password. My account and history is there. Did you ever sign up for paperless billing and payment?

Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
No problem with United Water changing it's name to Suez - Though I think they provide zero value-add for Jersey City.

My big concern is they're asking me to set up a new Suez account. They can't seem to transfer my existing UW account. For that alone - I think JC needs to re-assess their contract. And IMO they're a waste of space.

I had an account with UW. What I don't do ever - is click on email links from unknown sources. What I did try, was to use my UW uname/pw on the SUEZ site after following the login link here: https://www.unitedwater.com/jerseycity/customer-service.aspx

I gave up when it wasn't recognised.

Posted on: 2015/12/18 15:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Actually, United Water is returning to their original name. This is a French Company that operates water companies internationally.

So if I registered here - it would be a waste of time?

http://www.mysuezwater.com/jersey-city-mua/standard-home

Posted on: 2015/12/18 14:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

dtjcview wrote:

Posted on: 2015/12/18 14:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
12/27 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Actually, United Water is returning to their original name. This is a French Company that operates water companies internationally.

Posted on: 2015/12/18 14:02

Suez is the new United Water???
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/12/18 3:52

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017