Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
102 user(s) are online (87 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 102

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Wash and Fold Service
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/3/7 21:06
Group:
Registered Users
A quick +1 and a thank you for the recommendation. Just gave in myself and will never again set foot in a laundromat.

Daryl's the best. Nicely folded and fresh-smelling clothes. 24 hr turnaround in DTJC. Online scheduling and payment. So convenient and on-time.

Quote:

suzychapstick wrote:
I wholeheartedly agree with the beauty of finally giving in and doing a wash and fold service! I gave in two years ago. I just wanted to throw in another recommendation: Time to Wash Laundry.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/time-to-wash-jersey-city

Easy online scheduling. Same day service (except for dry cleaning). Always on time! And when I'm running late, Daryl is super great about working with my schedule. Paypal billing. Love everything about it. Long live the wash and fold!

Posted on: 2015/7/1 18:32

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/11/7 1:37
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
JC Eco Laundry is awesome. They use organic detergents and have delivery service. The owner is super nice.

Posted on: 2015/1/10 4:50

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/8/3 20:43
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
I've found that submitting the online form for Time to Wash the day before the pick-up is needed works best. Also, be sure to use the www.timetowashlaundry.com form. Their old form is still up, but the one listed here is preferred.

Posted on: 2015/1/9 18:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

anonymess wrote:
I was told 48 hour turnaround. Did I speak with a misguided clerk? They also never responded to the online form they have. I would have loved delivery in the winter, but I need same day turnaround as I have my underwear rotation timed to the millisecond. -)

I never had same day service it usually is 24 hour turn around. for delivery, my neighbor says if you drop off then you can pick up the same day, but deliveries are usually the next day. You can always buy more underwear... :)

Posted on: 2015/1/9 13:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/11/21 2:00
Group:
Registered Users
I was told 48 hour turnaround. Did I speak with a misguided clerk? They also never responded to the online form they have. I would have loved delivery in the winter, but I need same day turnaround as I have my underwear rotation timed to the millisecond. -)

Posted on: 2015/1/8 23:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

suzychapstick wrote:
I wholeheartedly agree with the beauty of finally giving in and doing a wash and fold service! I gave in two years ago. I just wanted to throw in another recommendation: Time to Wash Laundry.

Easy online scheduling. Same day service (except for dry cleaning). Always on time! And when I'm running late, Daryl is super great about working with my schedule. Paypal billing. Love everything about it. Long live the wash and fold!

This place is a few blocks from me, when I first purchased my home I did not have washer/dryer and used them a lot. I think I paid with PayPal back then. Its a great service.

Posted on: 2015/1/8 19:48

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/11/7 16:27
Group:
Registered Users
Not to derail wash/fold thread, but I have been considering getting a combo washer/dryer unit. So just wondering which model you have? Thanks!

Quote:

HamiltonParker wrote:
I'm lucky enough to have one of those combo washer/dryer units in my condo...or so I thought. Only drawback is that I can't decide which the machine does *worse*...wash or dry. Everyone in the building says the exact same thing. Clothes come out dirty (even with a tiny load) and take f-o-r-e-v-e-r to dry. Not good.

Posted on: 2015/1/8 19:28

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/8/3 20:43
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/1/8 17:48

Wash and Fold Service
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/7/7 17:42
Group:
Registered Users
I'm lucky enough to have one of those combo washer/dryer units in my condo...or so I thought. Only drawback is that I can't decide which the machine does *worse*...wash or dry. Everyone in the building says the exact same thing. Clothes come out dirty (even with a tiny load) and take f-o-r-e-v-e-r to dry. Not good.

Finally threw in the towel (bad pun, kill me) and called a wash and fold service called New Bridge Laundry. Yelp reviews had lots of stars, prices seemed fair, etc.

Mike, the owner, personally picked up and dropped off my laundry. He offered dye free/scent free detergent at no extra charge and the clothes arrived clean and folded better than my own mother's laundry basket. I feel as though I bought back some weekend hours and was able to relax and have some fun.

I don't have a Yelp account (new year's resolution, haha) so thought that I'd give them a shout out here. Get ready to relax, everyone.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/new-bridge-laundry-jersey-city-2

Posted on: 2015/1/8 2:28

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017