Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
129 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 129

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Gang Hit: All Girl Wolf Pack Strikes Again
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/19 22:46
Group:
Registered Users
Some of the teens are the one's that need the help the most around here.

Role models.

That's why I refuse to move.

I've only met two girls who would fit these personality descriptions, they are very scary.

One girl, would say things to me even though I was being very nice to her, try to reach her in some way. I would talk about books, school, what she liked to do. She would glance to the side, like she was thinking about something negative or reflecting on something, a thought.

I came to the conclusion that maybe someone brainwashed her about light skinned people and I'm not white but have a tropical tan.

It was erie.

Eventually, DYFS came and took her away and her siblings I don't know the details.

The other, she and her sisters were living alone, the oldest was 18. Her mother had passed. She had no proper guidance at home.

It's sad, some of the kids around here haven't had a meal all day.

I don't know what it is but I just put an extra plate on the table and say, you want some?

We are living in tight time's.

But my mother used to say, if one can eat from a plate so can two, and if two, so can three.

Posted on: 2008/6/7 0:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 3:29
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Slacky wrote:
Quote:

coronalime wrote:
I'd love to get mugged by an all-girl wolfpack sometime. Just so I can say it happened.

Me too! It's a fantasy of mine.
If any all-girl wolfpacks are reading this thread I will be walking up and down 5th street between Jersey and Coles tonight between the hours of 10 and 11pm.
I will have approximately 35 dollars in bills and some loose change in my pocket.
I will not put up a fight or involve the authorities (the popo).

Funny but these girls are no joke. Teenagers in general are scary as hell. Teenage girls in an urban environment with no proper role models and a society that has basically written them off....well, as our girl Tyra says, they are FIERCE.

Careful what you wish for.

Posted on: 2008/6/6 20:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 20:41
Group:
Banned
reminds me of a scenario one of my friends would pose to people in high school.

you are in a bare room by yourself, facing 10 (or 20, or some large #) of 8 year olds. they are of average size and intelligence for their age, and neither they nor you carry any weapons. who would win in a fight?

Posted on: 2008/6/6 20:27

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/9/2 6:41
Group:
Banned
Quote:

coronalime wrote:
I'd love to get mugged by an all-girl wolfpack sometime. Just so I can say it happened.

Me too! It's a fantasy of mine.
If any all-girl wolfpacks are reading this thread I will be walking up and down 5th street between Jersey and Coles tonight between the hours of 10 and 11pm.
I will have approximately 35 dollars in bills and some loose change in my pocket.
I will not put up a fight or involve the authorities (the popo).

Posted on: 2008/6/6 20:06

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/19 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
. . . could we please stop using the term "wolf pack," and use a more appropriate title, like "Jersey City Trash" or "Poorly Raised Attention Grabbing Children."

Please feel free to come up with something better, just my 2 cents . . .

Posted on: 2008/6/6 19:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/4 17:25
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2008/6/6 16:39

Gang Hit: All Girl Wolf Pack Strikes Again
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Nab 5 girls in street muggings
Friday, June 06, 2008
By PAUL KOEPP
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER
Five teenage girls were arrested Wednesday and charged with robbing a woman in Journal Square after at least two other similar attacks, police said.

Police began looking for the female wolfpack, ranging in age from 12 to 16, after two witnesses said they saw five girls assault a woman at Sip Avenue and Jones Street at about 8 p.m., according to reports.

After cops stopped the girls at Wayne Street and Baldwin Avenue, the 27-year-old victim approached and said the group had beaten her and stolen her briefcase, a cell phone and $50, police said.

Then, another woman came up to the officers and said she had been mugged by the same girls earlier on Mercer Street, reports said.

Police said the teens matched the description of a group of girls that was attacking people in the area of Vroom Street and Tuers Avenue.

The girls were taken to the Hudson County Juvenile Detention Center in Secaucus.

? 2008 The Jersey Journal
? 2008 NJ.com All Rights Reserved.

Posted on: 2008/6/6 10:38

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017