Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
105 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 105

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Dangling cable wires on sidewalks everywhere
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
This should provide more material for this website:

http://www.comcastmustdie.com/

Posted on: 2011/9/16 0:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/8/8 14:59
Group:
Banned
When I had Comcast hooked up here, they cut some old wire and left it dangling. After a few years of putting up with their bullshit, I switched to Verizon. Their guy cut off the old Comcast wire and left that dangling. So now I have two wires in front of my house, hanging through the branches of my Verizon-Arbor-Day tree trimming special.

Posted on: 2011/9/15 18:26

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/5/13 15:57
From Harsimus Cove
Group:
Registered Users
It's Comcast cables. We live on 4th St & have had trucks come by & pull down our and our neighbor's cable lines twice for us & three times for the building next door. After repeated complaining, they finally put up the cables just high enough for trucks to clear, but I'm not holding my breath or anything. It does look like a hot mess over our heads, let alone on the sidewalks.

Posted on: 2011/9/15 13:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
I've noticed it on Jersey and Mercer and some other streets as well. I guess Comcast would be the ones to call, the lazy bastards.

Posted on: 2011/9/15 13:48

Dangling cable wires on sidewalks everywhere
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/1/31 23:18
Group:
Registered Users
Along 5th, 4th Street and Jersey Ave. and several other streets I walk my dog I've noticed these dangling loose wires from the electrical poles or even attached on wires between the poles. People have obviously tried to resolve the eye sore and hazard by wrapping feet and feet of the wire around phone poles or rolled up on the ground like a hose and some wires just dangle hitting the cars parked or are in the foot path of pedestrians.

I've had two like that on my street and originally thought it was a live wire. PS&G told me they are probably tv cables and to phone the cable company to remove - which cable company? I'd be calling everyone. I posted to the city and the fire department came by and rolled it like a hose and placed it on a tree branch. Which drooped until it eventually fell again and the tip of it has metal attachments that hit my car everytime I park out front.

It looks like sh*t and makes our streets look like a slum. Who do we contact to really get this stuff gone?

Posted on: 2011/9/15 13:45

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017