Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
165 user(s) are online (153 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 165

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Honest Jersey City pot smoker -- just being Blunt in Bayonne!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyCityNj wrote:
Does anybody else ever notice how often criminals have drugs "fall" out there pockets or admit to having it on them in Bayonne? Not saying it might not have actually happened here but when I was a teen Bayonne police were always known to profile and perform illegal searches. Sometimes they get lucky but you would be surprised how many innocent people get harrassed and searched for no good reason. When I was a teen they did this to me when I visited that town.

Say man admitted to drugs in shoe

Friday, January 30, 2009

A Bayonne man was charged Wednesday night with possessing heroin and on outstanding warrants after cops stopped him for trying to beat his fare for the light rail, reports said.

Police stopped Robert Felline, 29, of Avenue C, at the 45th Street Light Rail station at 11:09 p.m. for lacking a valid fare ticket, reports said.

While they were issuing him a summons, police discovered Felline had two outstanding warrants - one from Elizabeth for $44 and the other from Jersey City for $99, reports said.

According to the report, when asked if he had anything on him that could harm the officers, Felline responded, "No, but I have heroin in my shoe."

Officers retrieved two packets of heroin from Felline's shoe that were marked "Exclusive," reports said.

MOLLY GRIFFIN

Posted on: 2009/1/30 11:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/7 20:21
Group:
Registered Users
Former Chicago cop? You going to love this! LOL!!!!!! http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=37410

Posted on: 2009/1/28 6:13
ಠ_ಠ

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/1/29 0:55
Group:
Registered Users
For a short time after i got out of the Air force i was a chicago cop (until i came to my senses). Now we can't have people walking in the middle of a street high as a kite, BUT
no self respecting real city cop cares about small amounts of pot. my personal limit was a half once or more if it was divided up for sale. what i used to do was if i found somebody with a 1/2 once or less for personal consumption
i'd write them a littering ticket. just to say if you have it you can keep it but your going to pay the city a tax for having it.

less paperwork for me less overtime for the city and best of all no one tried to kill me over a pot. i'd say its a win win situation for everybody

Also this wasn't something i came up with this was a practice with officers with years of experience on the force, not just in chicago but most major us cities. don't get me wrong there are always some gung ho tackelberrys who do there job to the letter and i respect that too. but for me i'd rather stop a rape or a break in then waste time and city tax dollars on stoners

now that i'm a civilian and in the private sector i can't say i don't enjoy it myself from time to time

Posted on: 2009/1/28 5:02

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/11/22 2:28
Group:
Registered Users
Wow what kind of pot was he smoking that it made him so messed up he was walking in the middle of the road. I love his reply though, "I'm not gonna lie to you..."
When it was pretty obvious.

Posted on: 2009/1/28 1:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Does anybody else ever notice how often criminals have drugs "fall" out there pockets or admit to having it on them in Bayonne? Not saying it might not have actually happened here but when I was a teen Bayonne police were always known to profile and perform illegal searches. Sometimes they get lucky but you would be surprised how many innocent people get harrassed and searched for no good reason. When I was a teen they did this to me when I visited that town.

Posted on: 2009/1/27 23:46

Honest Jersey City pot smoker -- just being Blunt in Bayonne!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Honest pot smoker arrested

Jersey Journal
MOLLY GRIFFIN
Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Jersey City man made a blunt admission to Bayonne cops Thursday night when he told them he had been smoking marijuana, police said.

According to the report, patrol officers observed Saleem Pridgen, 27, of Pamrapo Avenue in Jersey City, wearing dark clothing and walking in the middle of Kennedy Boulevard near 63rd Street, where several passing cars almost hit him. The officers coaxed Pridgen onto the sidewalk, at which point they smelled a strong odor of burnt marijuana and observed that his eyes were bloodshot and watery, police said.

The officers reported that when they questioned Pridgen about the odor, he responded, "I'm not gonna lie to you, I just got done smoking a blunt."

Police then searched Pridgen and found two bags of marijuana, as well as one White Owl cigar, police said. Pridgen was arrested on various drug charges, police said.

Posted on: 2009/1/27 14:20

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017