Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
124 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 124

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: St. Peter's College/Lincoln Park Area: Man fights off would-be mugger with BB gun
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/6/14 0:06
Group:
Registered Users
Haha nice, his wimp brother stood there like a tool & let his big bro get taken to school.

Couple idiots. How the little brother isn't charged I can't fathom. You could at least make a case for criminal conspiracy, even if it ended up not sticking. Get the kid in the system. What, he came to JC from Newark just to hang around, until his brother randomly pulled a gun on a guy? Please.

GWB

Posted on: 2009/1/2 14:41

Re: St. Peter's College/Lincoln Park Area: Man fights off would-be mugger with BB gun
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/23 10:53
Group:
Registered Users
Good thing he fought back & didnt get hurt, it could of been a real gun but atleast these kids got caught.

Posted on: 2009/1/1 21:51

St. Peter's College/Lincoln Park Area: Man fights off would-be mugger with BB gun
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Man fights off would-be mugger with BB gun

by Amy Sara Clark / Jersey Journal
Thursday January 01, 2009

A man successfully fought off a mugger who stuck a BB gun in his stomach and demanded all his money, according to a police report.

The incident occurred Tuesday just before 10:30 p.m. A 39-year-old Jersey City man was walking on West Side Avenue near Glenwood Avenue when two teens approached him, according to the report.

One of the teens grabbed him, put the gun to his stomach and said "give me all you got or I'm gonna shoot you," according to the report.

The victim said "go ahead," grabbed the gun and tried to drag the teen into the middle of the street to become more visible. The teen then tried to punch the victim in the face while the second teen "just stood there," according to the report.

A police car approached and the teen let the victim go. The victim ran up to the car and identified the muggers. The cops followed the teens, catching one of them at the corner of Highland and West Side avenues and the other Sip and West Side avenues, according to the report.

A 17-year-old teen, who is from Newark, was arrested and charged with robbery, possession of a weapon for unlawful purposes, unlawful possession of weapons and resisting arrest. The other teen, who the 17-year-old said was his 15-year-old brother, was not arrested.

Posted on: 2009/1/1 18:37

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017