Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
90 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 90

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Greenville: Arrest Teen In Shooting Of Bayonne Man After Quarrel
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Attempted theft gone wrong - just goes to show that a chain is no match for an ass-wipe to take your bike and is prepared to shoot if they are caught in the act.

Posted on: 2008/9/20 22:24
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Greenville: Arrest Teen In Shooting Of Bayonne Man After Quarrel
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Arrest teen in shooting of Bayonne man after quarrel
Saturday, September 20, 2008
By MICHAELANGELO CONTE
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

A 19-year-old Jersey City man was arrested at his home in the Greenville area yesterday and charged with shooting a man in the stomach last month following an argument over a bicycle, police said.

Derrick Stinson, of Fulton and Ocean avenues, was arrested at his house at 7 a.m. and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and weapons offenses, according to police reports.

Stinson was wanted in connection with the shooting of a 29-year-old Bayonne man who was found on the ground in the fetal position in a backyard on Fulton Avenue near Bayside Place on the night of Aug. 6, reports said.

When police arrived at the scene of the shooting they found the victim had blood on his shirt and they found blood and spent 9mm shells in the area, reports said. He was yelling, "I'm shot. Help. I'm shot," reports said.

Police learned that before the shooting the victim had been arguing with two men over a bicycle that was chained to a nearby fence, reports said.

Police were able to develop information on the identity of the two men and a warrant for Stinson's arrest was issued, reports said. When officers served the warrant yesterday morning they found Stinson at home and arrested him in a hallway, reports said.

Posted on: 2008/9/20 20:52

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017