Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
121 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 121

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Cunningham vs. Manzo
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/11/19 17:53
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

amack wrote:
With a late intro. to run against Cunningham for the 31st District, will the fair haired Nephew of Mayor Doria lend a helping hand to Manzo for any just cause ?
Will either canidate support the cause for a Container Port to be built in the Peninsula at the Ol' M.O.T.B.Y in Bayonne and overturn the illegally placed "Restrictive Covenant" that J. Doria and his creation the "B.L.R.A." created to appease the Condo developers and scrap an economic engine to be built and ease the taxpayers pockets ?

Wrong board buddy.Go write on the bathroom wall that is Getnj.com.

Posted on: 2007/3/31 0:03

Re: Cunningham vs. Manzo
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/11 21:09
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

amack wrote:
With a late intro. to run against Cunningham for the 31st District, will the fair haired Nephew of Mayor Doria lend a helping hand to Manzo for any just cause ?
Will either canidate support the cause for a Container Port to be built in the Peninsula at the Ol' M.O.T.B.Y in Bayonne and overturn the illegally placed "Restrictive Covenant" that J. Doria and his creation the "B.L.R.A." created to appease the Condo developers and scrap an economic engine to be built and ease the taxpayers pockets ?

I love a first-time poster with an agenda as much as anyone, but it fails if I don't know what the poster is ranting about. I blame too many initials and a wicked run-on sentence for making this indecipherable. The fact that it's about Bayonne means that I probably wouldn't care regardless.

Amack, try the GetNJ forums. I bet they'll love your insider tone-of-voice.

Posted on: 2007/3/30 15:12

Cunningham vs. Manzo

Hide User information
Last Login :
2007/3/30 14:28
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2007/3/30 15:02

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017