Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
120 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 120

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: The Hutton Bar & Grill
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/3 19:27
From DTJC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheHeightsLife wrote:
Very pleased to have this charming cocktail, wine + dining spot in the Heights. Visited last evening and came away with many reasons to return, including great quality, fair prices and warm hospitality.

Tried the bacon popcorn, octopus, beet salad, lobster risotto, roast chicken, some cocktails, wine and left room for a nice selection of desserts (apple tart and warm donuts!). Everything was well seasoned with plenty of menu options, depending on your appetite and dietary needs.

On a rainy Sunday evening, it got us out of our own kitchen and into something special. Very happy to have The Hutton in the neighborhood!

Great to hear this! I had a neighborhood bar downtown and that is the one thing that has been sorely lacking in the Heights (for me).

Posted on: 2016/11/4 1:23

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/10/29 17:22
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Very pleased to have this charming cocktail, wine + dining spot in the Heights. Visited last evening and came away with many reasons to return, including great quality, fair prices and warm hospitality.

Tried the bacon popcorn, octopus, beet salad, lobster risotto, roast chicken, some cocktails, wine and left room for a nice selection of desserts (apple tart and warm donuts!). Everything was well seasoned with plenty of menu options, depending on your appetite and dietary needs.

On a rainy Sunday evening, it got us out of our own kitchen and into something special. Very happy to have The Hutton in the neighborhood!

Posted on: 2016/10/31 15:40

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/1/5 13:09
From Jersey City Heights
Group:
Registered Users
I love this place. The food is amazing (full disclosure, I'm vegetarian) and I've loved it all. I can only imagine the meat/fish options. The staff is super friendly. The clientele is a mix of hipsters, locals, local-monahanites. I initially thought that the menu prices were, well...pricey for our neighborhood. But, I'm over that. I have a very filling dinner with drink for $25 - $30.

Posted on: 2016/10/30 15:22

The Hutton Bar & Grill
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/3 19:27
From DTJC
Group:
Registered Users
Formerly Monaghan's Tavern, located at 225 Hutton Street, Western Slope of the Heights.

Have yet to try it but decided to start a new thread because the old thread was asking about 'what was going to replace monaghan's tavern.'

Yelp reviews look good, and looking forward to a spot with a little less...character than Ringside Tavern. Spotting Mike Tyson there occasionally: not worth the imminent implied violence ("What're you looking at?")

Posted on: 2016/10/28 16:16

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017