Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
138 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 138

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Car Advertising
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
While I don't know the full regs for car advertising (you might want to try some of the "car wrapping" businesses in JC - there are several), we do use VistaPrint.com car magnets for our business with great success. We just put these on our regular vehicles. Remember to remove them if you drive on commercial highways (I've gotten pulled over on the Palisades Parkway).

They are low cost and really drive traffic to your business.

Not to hijack the thread, but I find your post super interesting. I didn't know there was such a thing as a distinction of a "commercial highway".

How would someone go about finding out if they are about to enter a "commercial highway"?

Posted on: 2015/8/17 19:01

Re: Car Advertising
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
While I don't know the full regs for car advertising (you might want to try some of the "car wrapping" businesses in JC - there are several), we do use VistaPrint.com car magnets for our business with great success. We just put these on our regular vehicles. Remember to remove them if you drive on commercial highways (I've gotten pulled over on the Palisades Parkway).

They are low cost and really drive traffic to your business.

Posted on: 2015/8/17 16:29

Car Advertising
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/7/6 17:17
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with putting advertisements on your car, as I can't find any definitive answers online.

I believe you have to register your vehicle as "Commericial" and get Commercial plates if you want to put advertisements on your car.

Do you also have to insure your vehicle as a commercial vehicle? I ask because my insurance rate would double just for putting some lettering on my car.

If anyone can help, it would be appreciated.

Posted on: 2015/8/17 15:15

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017