Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
138 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 138

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Exchange Inn/Rosie Radicans
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/9/29 17:41
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

mluna0125 wrote:
My late Grandma and uncle owned the Exchange Inn on Exchange Place. They lost their lease in 1992, and had to close. Grandma passed away 3 years later probably from being so disappointed for the loss of her life's passion which was to serve others good food and provide good service My uncle later opened Rosie Radicans above the Path Station on Exchange Pl.. It was half elegant half pub, with a lot of character. Unfortunately the owners wanted a quicker food establishment type place as opposed to full service dining and the restaurant closed in 2008.

Rosie Radigan?s was a fun place to grab a HH beer back then.

Posted on: 2015/6/1 16:21

Exchange Inn/Rosie Radicans

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/5/31 5:05
From Sylmar, CA
Group:
Registered Users
My late Grandma and uncle owned the Exchange Inn on Exchange Place. They lost their lease in 1992, and had to close. Grandma passed away 3 years later probably from being so disappointed for the loss of her life's passion which was to serve others good food and provide good service My uncle later opened Rosie Radicans above the Path Station on Exchange Pl.. It was half elegant half pub, with a lot of character. Unfortunately the owners wanted a quicker food establishment type place as opposed to full service dining and the restaurant closed in 2008.

Posted on: 2015/5/31 5:05

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017