Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
107 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 107

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jersey City felon charged with attempted burglary: All I did was urinate on building
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/17 13:40
From Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
...Cotton told the judge, "All I did was urinate on the side of the building."

Cotton has 39 prior arrests, 17 disorderly persons convictions and criminal convictions for burglary, theft, aggravated assault with a weapon, threatening to commit a crime, two counts of drug possession and four counts of robbery, court officials said.

There may be an important medical paper in the making - man so distracted by his BPH and needing to go frequently that he's driven to bur-gal and other misdeeds as a result!

I'll have to PM him some of my coping mechanisms - I suffer atrociously from BPH and have urinated on the side of many a building, under parked cars, etc., but have never developed anti-social behavior as a side effect...

Posted on: 2015/5/5 15:04

Re: Jersey City felon charged with attempted burglary: All I did was urinate on building
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
For those that experience similar problems of unauthorized access to their property or complex.

http://www.crimewise.com/library/cpted.html

google - crime prevention through environmental design

Posted on: 2015/4/29 23:29
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Jersey City felon charged with attempted burglary: All I did was urinate on building
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Michaelangelo Conte | The Jersey Journal

A city man with a serious criminal record has been charged with attempting to burglarize a building, but told a judge in court today that all he did was relieve himself on the building.

Bail was set at $40,000 with a 10 percent cash option when Jose Cotton of the 200 block of Bright Street in Jersey City made his first court appearance on the charge today in Central Judicial Processing court in Jersey City via video link from Hudson County jail in Kearny.

A witness told police that on Friday Cotton jumped a fence to enter the rear yard of a Monmouth Street building before climbing the fire escape to the second floor where he continuously knocked on doors and windows before climbing back down, the criminal complaint says.

In court today, Cotton told the judge, "All I did was urinate on the side of the building."

Cotton has 39 prior arrests, 17 disorderly persons convictions and criminal convictions for burglary, theft, aggravated assault with a weapon, threatening to commit a crime, two counts of drug possession and four counts of robbery, court officials said.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... glary_s.html#incart_river

Posted on: 2015/4/29 20:06

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017