Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
115 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 115

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: PS 34 teacher referred to students as “future drug dealers and criminals” in email
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/26 22:12
Group:
Registered Users

Jersey City teacher 'vigorously' denies sending inflammatory email; district investigates 'phantom emails'

By The Jersey Journal The Jersey Journal
February 26, 2015 at  7:18 PM

The Jersey City school teacher whose name was attached to an inflammatory email last year vigorously denies having sent it and the school district is investigating "phantom emails'' sent from district accounts, the spokeswoman for the Jersey City Public Schools said in a statement tonight.

"For over a year there have been problems with phantom emails being sent from Jersey City Public School accounts,'' spokeswoman Maryann Dickar wrote.  "Since the issue was first reported, there has been an active and ongoing investigation into the problem.  We are required by law, and have, referred this case to the proper authorities for investigation.

"Recently, a reporter published some of these emails and identified the sender as veteran JCPS teacher, Lynn Zahn.  We cannot confirm that emails sent from her account or others are valid.  Ms. Zahn has vigorously denied sending these emails from the time she first became aware of it last year.

Read more:  http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... _denies_sending_infl.html

Posted on: 2015/2/27 7:46

Re: PS 34 teacher referred to students as “future drug dealers and criminals” in email
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Oh yeah !

This highlights that pay increases should be based on individual performance and outcomes - Some teachers should be grateful just to have a job with how they perform or behave!

Remind me never to have any family member be a pupil with this teacher - I'd have good grounds to protest it!

Posted on: 2015/2/25 2:34
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

PS 34 teacher referred to students as “future drug dealers and criminals” in email
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/5/11 10:27
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/2/25 2:19

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password: