Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
100 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 100

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Space available for therapists, healers, other (Downtown Jersey City)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
My Profile :

Fat-ass-bike is a down-to-earth health educator and spinner with an extensive background in voodoo living. An artist in farting, inspirational speaker, yogi bear cartoon watching and on-TV personality when forgetting to bring a ladder, he folds in his 25-plus years of voodoo energy healing and nutritional fast-food studies alongside an intuitive half-baked approach to wellness that creates a healing space that is unique and transformative for the gullible.

Fat-ass-bike teaches workshops around the country on topics such as hallucinative integration, deep sleep work avoidance via drugs, addiction appreciation, spiritual (voodoo) healing, natural skincare via mud, cement mix and plaster paste and placebo medicine.

Fat-ass-bike has studied at the School for Enlightenment, Healing and Fantasy in San Quentin and Alive and Spinning It Institute of Conscious Crapbowla (CMT) and has a PBA (Professional Bullshitter - Artist) in Communication with a Journalism Spin focus.

Fat-ass-bike has worked on thousands of clients in his own mind, ranging from needs of physical and emotional rejuvenation to transformational hypnosis.

On-camera, he has produced and hosted celebrity talk shows that never went to air, wellness programs, been the face of brands and commercials in his youth that are not related to voodoo healing for over 15 years. He is also a musician, artist and dog lover that picks up after his dog in the downtown areas of Jersey City. Voodoo healing is his passion and one of his businesses owned by his company - Living a fool's Dream.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2015/2/18 0:43
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Re: Space available for therapists, healers, other (Downtown Jersey City)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
As a voodoo healer, can I apply for a room to ?

Resized Image

Posted on: 2015/2/17 23:03
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Space available for therapists, healers, other (Downtown Jersey City)

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/6 18:45
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Modern Sage, downtown Jersey City's premier Healing Center & Holistic Boutique is now offering healers and holistic health practitioners the opportunity to work at our Center. We have two healing rooms, perfect for various types of treatments or therapy. Both rooms are outfitted with heated massage tables, fresh linens, hand-towel warmers, aromatherapy diffusers, and much more. Please call or email to set up an appointment to see the space.

www.modernsage.com
201-360-2318

Posted on: 2015/2/17 22:35

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017