Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
91 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 91

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Rookie NYPD Officer Indicted in Shooting Death of Unarmed Man in Dark Stairwell
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
If the article is as it suggests, the rookie cop fcuked up and it will be, and has been, a sad day for all directly involved.
I would find it difficult to believe there was any malice or racial motivation with the accidental killing - just a stupid act which makes one wonder if the officer was trained or screened to be suitable for the job.

The family will have their day in Court and the cop will be subject to the consequences of his actions.

Posted on: 2015/2/11 0:16
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Rookie NYPD Officer Indicted in Shooting Death of Unarmed Man in Dark Stairwell
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
A grand jury has indicted an NYPD officer in the November shooting of an unarmed Brooklyn man in a darkened public housing building's stairwell, a law enforcement source and a lawyer for the victim's family told NBC 4 New York.

The Brooklyn District Attorney would not comment on grand jury proceedings, but the law enforcement source and a family attorney said Officer Peter Liang has been indicted in the fatal shooting of 28-year-old Akai Gurley and will surrender tomorrow. The charge is not known.

Link

Posted on: 2015/2/10 23:10

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017