Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
120 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 120

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Please tell me who to call if pieces of brick falling off construction site building
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/2/5 16:38
Group:
Banned
If there's an imminent risk or injury or death, I would think 911 would be the right number to call, but that's just me.

Posted on: 2014/6/25 0:45

Re: Please tell me who to call if pieces of brick falling off construction site building
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

PathH8Tr wrote:
A woman warned me today as I walked the opposite side of the street from a 20 story (currently being built and it's likely higher than that) high-rise that pieces of brick were falling. She showed me the piece that fell (as large as a baseball) and while she was talking another piece fell. We looked around and there were bits of brick everywhere. This is across the street but the building is so high I guess while they are working on it, it's falling. It could hurt someone. Who do we report this to?

Giving the location would be a good idea so others can avoid the area.

You should probably call the Building Dept. as they are in charge of new construction. Call 201-547-5000 & ask for them. Also call the RRC at 201-547-4900.

Posted on: 2014/6/24 21:49

Please tell me who to call if pieces of brick falling off construction site building
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/1/31 23:18
Group:
Registered Users
A woman warned me today as I walked the opposite side of the street from a 20 story (currently being built and it's likely higher than that) high-rise that pieces of brick were falling. She showed me the piece that fell (as large as a baseball) and while she was talking another piece fell. We looked around and there were bits of brick everywhere. This is across the street but the building is so high I guess while they are working on it, it's falling. It could hurt someone. Who do we report this to?

Posted on: 2014/6/24 21:19

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017