Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
124 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 124

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: City communications during the storm
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/9 18:01
From Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
I agree that Fulop was the only source of useful info during the gas shortage and power outage. Thanks to his info we were able to find gas on 14th street without waiting on Thursday of the storm week. This is a good show of leadership and concern.

Posted on: 2012/11/18 3:32

Re: City communications during the storm
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

thor800 wrote:
As someone whos condo got 7 feet of water and lost almost everything, the only person who was making a visible effort to help was Fulop. I emailed him about flood insurance claims and he responded right away with his friends email address who was going through the same situation.

Where was Healy during all this ? I didn't see him updating his facebook with city updates or putting out his email address to anyone who needed information. My neighbors and the volunteers were way more helpful.

I'm sorry to hear about your losses. That sucks. I hope you manage to recover. Healy was out there all right, posing for every picture he could be in, handing out water bottles in a sports coat and taking every chance to look good. He used it as a campaign opportunity. Just the regular first class prick that he always is. I'm a registered independent who only occasionally votes for Republicans but I think Chris Christie worked his a-- off during the storm, truly cared and did not regard it as a campaign opportunity.

Good luck with everything.

Posted on: 2012/11/11 23:17

City communications during the storm
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/9/4 14:31
Group:
Registered Users
As someone whos condo got 7 feet of water and lost almost everything, the only person who was making a visible effort to help was Fulop. I emailed him about flood insurance claims and he responded right away with his friends email address who was going through the same situation.

Where was Healy during all this ? I didn't see him updating his facebook with city updates or putting out his email address to anyone who needed information. My neighbors and the volunteers were way more helpful.

Posted on: 2012/11/11 21:17

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017