Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
106 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 106

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Jersey City police say gunman used T-shirt as mask in Tonnelle Avenue gas station heist
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City police say gunman used T-shirt as mask in Tonnelle Avenue gas station heist

Published: Friday, March 30, 2012, 3:03 AM
By Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal

A masked gunman robbed an attendant and a second man at a Tonnelle Avenue gas station early yesterday morning, reports said.

At 3:36 a.m., the robber approached the 19-year-old attendant at the gas station near Secaucus Road, pointed a semiautomatic handgun at him and ordered, ?Give me your money or I?ll shoot you,? reports said.

The victim handed over $120 and the gunman then pointed the black handgun at a 41-year-old Brooklyn man at the station and took $110 from him, reports said.

The robber left on foot heading south on Tonnelle. Police cars searched the area, but he was not found, reports said. He was described as being 5-foot-9, about 120 pounds and wearing a dark flannel shirt, blue jeans and a white T-shirt wrapped around his head like a mask, reports said.

Anyone with information on the robbery is asked to call the Jersey City police tip line at (201) 547-JAIL.

Posted on: 2012/3/30 7:28

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017