Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
119 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 119

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Greenville: Three teenagers terrorize gas station owner
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users

View Larger Map Jersey City police charge three teenagers with terrorizing gas station owner Published: Monday, October 10, 2011, 3:00 AM By Charles Hack/The Jersey Journal Three teenagers terrorized and punched a Jersey City storekeeper who refused to comply with demands to hand over money early Saturday morning, police reports said. Ebony Shelton, 19, a 16-year-old boy from Garfield Avenue and a 17-year-old girl from New Heckman Drive, were charged with attempted robbery and making terrorist threats, police said. The New Heckman Drive resident was also charged with aggravated assault on a police officer, reports said. Police were called to Kennedy Boulevard near Seaview Avenue at 12:31 a.m. Saturday on the report of a robbery at a gas station convenience store, and as they arrived they saw three teenagers fleeing, reports said. After the storekeeper told the police the three had just robbed him, police stopped the boy at the scene and Shelton and the other girl at Seaview Avenue and Kennedy Boulevard, reports said. The victim told police that the three entered the store and the 16-year-old boy said, "I told you I'd be back to shoot you! Now I'm back," reports said. He then reached over the counter and punched the storekeeper in the face several times and demanded money, reports said. When the storekeeper refused to comply, the boy picked up four 2-liter bottles of ice tea and hurled them at his head, reports said. Shelton reportedly told the storekeeper to comply several times, threatening him if he did not, reports said. The teenagers then went around the store, throwing display items around before running out just as the police arrived, reports said. Reports said that while in the police car, the 17-year-old girl "became very violent" yelling at officers and then spitting at them before trying to kick out the window of the patrol car, reports said.

Posted on: 2011/10/10 11:57

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017