Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
91 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 91

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Heights: Man stabs roommate in throat - he believed the man had sex with his wife
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users

View Larger Map Jersey City Heights man charged with stabbing roommate in throat Published: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 3:00 AM By Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal A Jersey City man charged with stabbing his roommate in the throat early yesterday morning later told police he did it because he believed the man had sex with his wife, officials said. Mateo Carac, 27, of Webster Avenue near Franklin Street, was arrested outside his residence at about 1 a.m. and charged with aggravated assault and possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose, reports said. Arriving officers found the 21-year-old victim bleeding from his throat, arm and hand, and he told police he and Carac had been drinking for more than 12 hours, reports said. The victim said they had an argument and Carac left the room, came back with a ?butcher?s knife? and stabbed him before a third roommate grabbed the knife, reports said. Carac told police ?He (blanked) my wife, so I got mad and I stabbed him,? reports said. The victim was taken to the Jersey City Medical Center for treatment of wounds considered possibly life-threatening, reports said.

Posted on: 2011/8/22 14:52

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017