Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
126 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 126

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Greenville: Police say man stabbed outside his home claims to know attacker - now uncooperative
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users

View Larger Map Jersey City police say man stabbed outside his Greenville home claims to know attacker Published: Wednesday, August 17, 2011, 3:00 AM By Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal Jersey City man who was stabbed in the chest near his Greenville home yesterday morning was uncooperative with police and told them he would handle the matter himself, officials said. At 2:13 a.m. yesterday, Jersey City police responded to Bayonne Medical Center, where the 29-year-old Pearsall Avenue man was being treated for the stab wound, reports said. The victim told the officers he was stabbed outside his home by a man without any prior altercation just after midnight, reports said. He then became uncooperative and said ?I know what he looks like. I?ll handle it,? reports said. The Pearsall Avenue man was in prison from June 23, 2000 to Nov. 16, 2003 and Feb. 19, 2004 to Feb. 6, 2006 for armed robbery, robbery, escape and loitering, state corrections records say. Anyone with information on the stabbing is asked to call the Jersey City police tip line at (201) 547-JAIL.

Posted on: 2011/8/17 15:47

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017