Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
119 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 119

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Greenville: police arrest 19-yo & juvenile in gunpoint robbery near Danforth Ave. Light Rail Station
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/1 9:09
From Southern JC
Group:
Registered Users
First of all, stay off of my light rail stop, you bastards.

I'm always aware of what might happen at that time of night. (And so are they if they see you're not paying attention. That's what they look for.)

I'm happy for the victim that they got caught. It usually doesn't happen.

Posted on: 2011/4/1 18:08

Greenville: police arrest 19-yo & juvenile in gunpoint robbery near Danforth Ave. Light Rail Station
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City police arrest 19-year-old and a juvenile in gunpoint robbery of man walking near Danforth Ave. Light Rail Station

Friday, April 01, 2011
By SUMMER DAWN HORTILLOSA
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

Jersey City police have charged a 19-year-old city man and a teen in the gunpoint holdup of a 31-year-old man, reports said.

The victim told police he was walking near the Danforth Avenue Light Rail Station Wednesday at around 11:15 p.m. when the suspects threatened him with a black handgun and robbed him of his two cellphones, MP3 player, and wallet, which contained $58 and several credit cards, reports said.

When cops approached the suspects on Ocean Avenue, the 16-year-old boy stuffed an item into a nearby trash can that police later found to be a bank card bearing the robbery victim's name, reports said.

Eric Colclough, 19, of Pearsall Avenue, and the juvenile were charged with robbery and weapons offenses, police said.

Police found the victim's MP3 player in the teen's pants, reports said.

Colclough told police he had put the handgun in his room and directed cops to a shoe box in his apartment where they found a live round and a .25-caliber handgun, reports said.

Police also found in the room the wallet belonging to the robbery victim, reports said, adding that police later found $58 - the amount taken from the victim - in Colclough's left sock.

Posted on: 2011/4/1 13:42

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017