Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
66 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 66

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Garden Preschool Cooperative open house/Jan 8th
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/21 19:48
Group:
Registered Users
Both my children - now in college and high school - got a wonderful start at the Garden Preschool. My older son was one of their first students when the school opened in 1995.

Posted on: 2011/1/8 15:10

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/8/7 18:41
Group:
Registered Users
The Garden Preschool Cooperative has given my son a wonderful start. The teachers are tremendous. I did not feel as connected to this community before our family enrolled him there. The best part of the GPC experience for me has been serving periodically as the parent of the day. You get to spend the day in the school with your child, see how he interacts with others, and get to know the other kids and their families. My son is so proud when his mom or dad is there in the school helping out.

Anyone interested in learning more about this great preschool should really come out to the open house today and see for themselves. Children are welcomed to attend the open house if supervised by an adult. Parents of currently enrolled kids will be there to answer questions and provide tours.

Posted on: 2011/1/8 12:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
I've heard nothing but wonderful and positive things about this school - know a few alum and they are just wonderful kids, too!

Good luck with the open house.

Posted on: 2011/1/3 22:07

Garden Preschool Cooperative open house/Jan 8th
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/24 21:53
Group:
Registered Users
Garden Preschool Cooperative will be hosting a Open House this Saturday, January 8th between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. for all interested families (children welcome). Meet our teachers, see our space and talk to current parents about the school. Children must be between the ages of 2.9 and 5 years of age by the time school starts in Sept 2011.

GPC is a parent-run nonprofit preschool that seeks to provide high-quality progressive early childhood education in a nurturing atmosphere. Founded in 1995, the school was envisioned as an alternative to parents who sought an enhanced level of involvement in the education of their young children and who believed a cooperative community would provide an ideal setting for early childhood education.

If you are unable to make our open house please feel free to call or email the school to set up a visit.

Applications for the 2011-2012 academic year are due by February 7th.

www.gardenpreschool.org

201-309-0440

enrollgpc2011@gmail.com

Hope to see you Saturday!

Posted on: 2011/1/3 12:26

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!