Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
153 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 153

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Liberty View
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/10 4:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCGirl09 wrote:
Just venting here:

Does anyone know when Liberty View became a "no left turn" road? I live in Liberty Harbor (unfortunately) and can't even make a safe left on crazy Grand St. now because we no longer can make a left at that light. I have to either go to Jersey Ave, make a left and then backtrack to my building, or turn in to a narrow road where most people are double parked, making the street very narrow. I guess the good news is that they have parking on Grand St. now?

True. Very dumb reconfiguration.

I drive down Grand several times a day and several drivers made "illegal" turns today (left onto Barrow or Liberty View). I am not sure that drivers are aware of the new signs.

Perhaps, "no left turn" during 7 am to 9 am during the height of morning rush makes some sense.

Posted on: 2010/9/27 22:02

Liberty View
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/8/23 1:54
Group:
Registered Users
Just venting here:

Does anyone know when Liberty View became a "no left turn" road? I live in Liberty Harbor (unfortunately) and can't even make a safe left on crazy Grand St. now because we no longer can make a left at that light. I have to either go to Jersey Ave, make a left and then backtrack to my building, or turn in to a narrow road where most people are double parked, making the street very narrow. I guess the good news is that they have parking on Grand St. now?

Posted on: 2010/9/27 21:29

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017