Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
78 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 78

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bergen Lafayette: Uncooperative man was shot as he and friends were in car driving away from party
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Cops told Jersey City man was shot as he and friends were in car driving away from party

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Jersey City man was shot in the leg as he left a party in the Lafayette section Saturday morning and his friends were racing him to a hospital when police pulled the car over for running red lights, reports said.

When an officer pulled the car over at Grand and Pacific avenues at 12:26 a.m., the 21-year-old Duncan Avenue victim jumped out and began yelling "I'm shot. I'm shot," reports said.

The officer called an ambulance and the victim was taken to the Jersey City Medical Center for treatment of the wound to his left thigh, reports said.

The victim's friends said all four were leaving a party on Bright Street when a shot rang out and struck the victim, reports said, adding that police found the vehicle had a bullet hole in the rear passenger window, reports said.

When police asked the victim about the incident at the hospital he was uncooperative, reports said.

It does not appear based on police reports that anyone was charged with running the red lights.

MICHAELANGELO CONTE

Posted on: 2010/3/23 11:44

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017