Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
100 user(s) are online (48 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 100

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jersey City woman beaten with belt buckle in stable condition
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/10 4:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AmyJCNJ wrote:
Quote:

shadrack wrote:
This was tough to read, but the silver lining may be that she finally leaves this animal. I'm sure this wasn't the first time that this man abused this woman.

Call me pessimistic but part of me says she will work things out with this asshole. I hope her family sees this monster for who he really is and helps her if she does choose to leave.

True.

This guy will go to prison, and she'll visit him with her kids in tow. So sad.

Posted on: 2009/11/4 4:17

Re: Jersey City woman beaten with belt buckle in stable condition
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/1/22 21:37
From Carolina's Lavanderia
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

shadrack wrote:
This was tough to read, but the silver lining may be that she finally leaves this animal. I'm sure this wasn't the first time that this man abused this woman.

Call me pessimistic but part of me says she will work things out with this asshole. I hope her family sees this monster for who he really is and helps her if she does choose to leave.

Posted on: 2009/11/3 17:49

Re: Greenville: Domestic violence incident -woman beaten with belt buckle and left in critical condition
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/23 10:53
Group:
Registered Users
Is this the same incident, 1 story says she was taken to the JCMC & the other says she was taken to Christ Hospital.
Way to go Dirty Journal!!!

Posted on: 2009/11/3 13:03

Jersey City woman beaten with belt buckle in stable condition
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/10 4:08
Group:
Registered Users

By Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal
November 02, 2009, 5:07PM

The 27-year-old Jersey City woman who suffered life-threatening head injuries after, cops say, her husband beat her with a belt buckle on Saturday is listed in stable condition at University Hospital in Newark tonight, officials said.

The husband, Danny Seeraj, 33, of Morton Place, was arrested yesterday and charged with aggravated assault and weapons offenses related to the belt buckle, officials said.

Early yesterday morning police responded to Christ Hospital in Jersey City where the woman said she and her husband got into an argument the night before after he told her to prepare a bottle for their 1-year-old child, reports said.

During the argument, Seeraj told her to stop complaining and nagging so much, then took off his belt, and began beating her with the buckle in the head and face, reports said.

Afterward, she took a shower and went to bed but yesterday morning her brother-in-law saw she was injured and took her to the hospital, reports said.

Doctors said the victim was in critical condition after having suffered life-threatening head injuries, which included brain bleeding, and she was transferred to the neurological intensive care unit at University Hospital, reports said. Police then arrested Seeraj at the family residence.

The baby is being cared for by a relative, police said.

Police also contacted a judge who issued a temporary restraining order for the victim, reports said, adding that police photographed the victim's injuries and entered them as evidence.

Seeraj appeared in Central Judicial Processing Court in Jersey City today but it could not be learned if he posted bail.

Posted on: 2009/11/3 5:26

Greenville: Domestic violence incident -woman beaten with belt buckle and left in critical condition
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Woman beaten with belt buckle

Monday, November 02, 2009

A Jersey City woman was left in critical condition after she was beaten around the head with a belt buckle in a domestic violence incident yesterday afternoon, Jersey City Police spokesman Lt. Edgar Martinez said.

A man was arrested for domestic violence, Martinez said.
Advertisement

Police were called to the Morton Place home at around 5:30 p.m.

The victim was taken to Jersey City Medical Center where she is now listed in a critical but stable condition, Martinez said.

The incident is under investigation and no further details were available last night, he said.

CHARLES HACK

Posted on: 2009/11/2 13:08

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017