Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
131 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 131

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bergen Lafayette: High woman charged with stealing wallet, also fractured her ankle in plunge
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Cops: Hurt in plunge after theft

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Jersey City woman charged with stealing a man's wallet on Saturday later severely fractured her ankle after jumping from a second-story window, police said.

Cops said Racher Outlaw, 32, of Martin Luther King Drive near Van Nostrand Avenue, appeared to be high on cocaine when she was arrested at about 5 p.m. at her sister's Bramhall Avenue home and charged with burglary and theft, reports said.

Responding to a call of a woman jumping from a window, officers found Outlaw sitting on her sister's couch with a bone sticking out of her ankle, reports said.

When cops approached, Outlaw blurted, "I was just playing with him when I took his wallet," reports said.

The comment made police think she was the woman being sought in a 5 p.m. burglary in which a man's wallet was taken from his car on Whiton Street, reports said. The 61-year-old burglary victim subsequently identified Outlaw as the thief, reports said.

Outlaw was taken to the Jersey City Medical Center for treatment, reports said, adding that she also had two open warrants for her arrest, reports said.

MICHAELANGELO CONTE

Posted on: 2009/9/29 13:23

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017