Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
104 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 104

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Chrissy Roberts @ Sava, Sat, Aug 8!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/2/24 18:16
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
BUMP! Quote:
BrightMoment wrote: For any of you who have heard Chrissy Roberts whether at Grace Church's 20th Cathedral Arts Festival, JC Theater's performances at the Brennan Court House, or her various gigs at vineyards throughout NJ, you already know what a wonderful singer/songwriter Chrissy is as she delights with both passionate, sensitive songs and equally beautifully strong lyrical singing. She is not to be missed and I'm sure her musical co-horts will be equally talented as she plays with many local talented musicians who will share the stage with Chrissy. Not to be missed!
Night of music Saturday August 8th 8 - 11 pm Sava Polish Diner 346 Grove Street Jersey City, NJ 201-451-1901 http://savapolishdeli.com/
Hey everyone! A new gig of sorts has opened up in Jersey City. I am talking about Sava Polish Diner on Manila Street! This Saturday night I will be there along with a few other local musicians to hang and play some some music. Stop by for a plate of fresh pierogies, hot sandwiches on long rolls or other Polish treats. Or swing by after dinner for one of her fresh blinzes for dessert. The place is BYOB and there is a liquor store next store to her for your convenience Hope to see you there! Chrissy Christina Roberts chrissyroberts372@hotmail.com --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted on: 2009/8/8 17:56
Resized Image
Help US Sue Spectra! Join OR Donate!

Chrissy Roberts @ Sava, Sat, Aug 8!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/2/24 18:16
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
For any of you who have heard Chrissy Roberts whether at Grace Church's 20th Cathedral Arts Festival, JC Theater's performances at the Brennan Court House, or her various gigs at vineyards throughout NJ, you already know what a wonderful singer/songwriter Chrissy is as she delights with both passionate, sensitive songs and equally beautifully strong lyrical singing. She is not to be missed and I'm sure her musical co-horts will be equally talented as she plays with many local talented musicians who will share the stage with Chrissy. Not to be missed!
Night of music Saturday August 8th 8 - 11 pm Sava Polish Diner 346 Grove Street Jersey City, NJ 201-451-1901 http://savapolishdeli.com/
Hey everyone! A new gig of sorts has opened up in Jersey City. I am talking about Sava Polish Diner on Manila Street! This Saturday night I will be there along with a few other local musicians to hang and play some some music. Stop by for a plate of fresh pierogies, hot sandwiches on long rolls or other Polish treats. Or swing by after dinner for one of her fresh blinzes for dessert. The place is BYOB and there is a liquor store next store to her for your convenience Hope to see you there! Chrissy Christina Roberts chrissyroberts372@hotmail.com --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted on: 2009/8/6 17:46
Resized Image
Help US Sue Spectra! Join OR Donate!

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017