Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
87 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 87

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Man stabbed in Heights bar very intoxicated and uncooperative (Laguna Lounge at Summit & Charles)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Is this the new inner city trend...stabbing in a crowd ?

Posted on: 2009/7/28 14:04

Re: Man stabbed in Heights bar very intoxicated and uncooperative (Laguna Lounge at Summit & Charles
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 20:41
Group:
Banned
ive been meaning to try out laguna lounge since it's relatively near my house. i thought it would be a pretty cool dance place, but my friend went recently and said it was pretty small and trashy. coupled with this incident, i think i'll pass on this place

Posted on: 2009/7/28 13:29

Man stabbed in Heights bar very intoxicated and uncooperative (Laguna Lounge at Summit & Charles)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Stab victims not helpful, police say

Tuesday, July 28, 2009
By MICHAELANGELO CONTE
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

Jersey City police officers responding to Christ Hospital to speak to a man who had been stabbed in a Heights bar on Saturday were on hand when a boy walked in and said he was stabbed twice in a Manhattan club, officials said.

Officers went to the Palisade Avenue hospital at 2:25 a.m. on Saturday and a 21-year-old Ogden Avenue man told them he was stabbed in his lower abdomen at the Laguna Lounge at Summit Avenue and Charles Street, officials said.

The victim said he was walking through a crowd of patrons when he was stabbed and he passed out and woke up at the hospital, reports said. The man was listed in critical but stable condition and was very intoxicated and uncooperative, reports said.

At 3:15 a.m., a 17-year-old Grand Street boy arrived at the hospital and told cops he was stabbed once in the back and once in his right arm inside the China Club in New York, reports said. The wounds were not life-threatening and the victim was intoxicated and very uncooperative, reports said.

Posted on: 2009/7/28 12:59

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017